I'M GOING INSANE

You were all walking out of the village and Naruto was ranting about how he never left the village and such, yada yada, you couldn't care less. You then heard rustling and sensed chakra presences not that far away from you. You snapped your head towards the trees and listened carefully.

"What's wrong Y/n?" Naruto asked, stopping to look at you.

"No, nothing." You replied while walking back up to them. You passed a puddle of water, but you ignored it. You already knew Kakashi knew as well, but you didn't bother him.

They're coming...

'Huh?'

'Cer, who was that?'

I don't know...

'Cer, is anything else in there with you?'

Not that I can see or sense.

Prepare, they're coming...

'Cer, who is that?'

Like I said, I don't know.

'WELL SHIT ME A FUCKING RAINBOW, AND FIND OUT!!! THAT'S AN ORDER!!'

Yes, young master.

"Y/N!!!!"

"Huh?" You said aloud.

"We've been calling your name for five minutes now!" Naruto said.

"You have? Whoops." You replied sheepishly.

Behind you...

You took that voice' word and turned around. You then pulled out a kunai and placed it in front of you.

"Y/n! What are you doing?!" Sakura asked. You made a little cut on your skin and made a stream of blood wrap around the handle of the kunai.

"Y/n!"

"SHH!" You commanded. You brought your arm behind you in an offensive stance and closed your eyes, focusing on your hearing. A rustle drew your attention. You quickly swung your arm, and manipulated the blood rope swing into the trees. You felt the blood wrap around something and you immediately yanked your arm. Two mist ninja came flying out of the trees and onto the ground.

"What?!" Sakura screamed.

"Well well, what are you pests doing following us, eh?" You asked. They tried to break free, but your blood rope had an iron grip on them.

"How did you know we were there?" One of them asked.

"First off, you should be quieter. Second off, you should be careful where you leave your... water... *cough*..." You replied awkwardly. You walked up to them and poked their forehead with your fingers. There, you saw everything they knew.

"They're Chunin from the mist. They're known for attacking relentlessly no matter the cost. Good job Y/n, I never expected you to sense them before I did." Kakashi complimented.

"Mm." Is all you said while getting up.

"Let's leave these idiots. They can starve and get devoured by passing animals." You said as you broke off the blood rope and healed your cut.

"Isn't that a bit too harsh?" Sakura asked. You looked at her with a blank face.

"Nothing is too harsh in this world." You replied. You then looked at Tazuna.

"By the way, you and I need to talk, master bridge builder." You said as you passed him, making him shudder.

Le magical timeskip~