THE RED-HEADED DUO!

P.s, this chapter is somewhat boring, but in a good way I guess? Idk, read on if ya want.

~
You were sitting cross-legged on the grass, watching the fight between Lee and Kimimaro.

Shouldn't you be helping him?

'Nah, he's got it.'

Lee then pulled out a bottle of what he called 'medicine' and drank it all.

'What is that?' You thought.

Sake?

'ALCOHOL?!?! HE'S A MINOR!'

Lee's movements were very drunken, but his speed increased as well as his strength.

'So that was his secret weapon?' You thought. A little later into the fight, you felt a third presence nearby making you smirk.

'Ah, it's been a while since I saw him.' You thought. Lee started running around Kimimaro and you could tell he was about to do the Hidden Lotus. When Lee wrapped his bandages around Kimimaro, he aimed a kick at his chest, but Kimimaro made his rib cage shoot out, absorbing the shock from the kick, as well as cutting the bandages.

"Oh? Not bad..." You muttered. Kimimaro made his arm bones come out, as well as one in his palm and went to strike Lee. However, sand balled up between them and blew them apart, making Lee fly through the air. He landed on a sand cloud before being gently laid on the ground. You smirked before standing up and walking over to Lee. You placed your hands on his shoulders and started healing him.

"It's nice to see you again Gaara." You greeted. He looked at you from the corner of his eyes.

"Yeah." He replied. You chuckled.

'Nice conversation right there.' You thought.

"I'm grateful Y/n, but I'm fine!" Lee said while trying to get up, but wincing and sitting back down.

"Your body says otherwise." You replied with a giggle. You then turned to Gaara.

"His name is Kimimaro, he can manipulate his bones in his body, and it seems like he doesn't have any Ninjutsu either. But his Taijutsu is very good as well. So be careful." You explained. He looked at you and nodded.

"Thank you." He said. You nodded.

"I'd be happy to help if you need it." You added. Kimimaro then shot out the tips of his fingers towards Gaara, but his sand blocked the bullet bones. Once you were done healing Lee, you stood up and walked in front of the both of them.

"I can only help you with this technique since it takes a lot of chakra." You said while doing handsigns.

Tiger, rabbit, ox, dragon.

"Demon Style: Satan's Wrath!!" You called while slamming your hands on the ground. The ground beneath Kimimaro started shaking until black lightning shot out from the ground, electrocuting him. His eyes widened, as his pupils shrank. He cried out in pain as electricity flowed through his body

"These lightning bolts are three times stronger than the average lightning bolt. And an average lightning bolt is three times hotter than the surface of the sun. Let's just say your insides are getting fried." You said with a smirk. After a few more seconds the lightning died down and Kimimaro fell to his knees, then onto his stomach, twitching here and there. You were slightly panting from the over-use of chakra.