Oh shit...

'This isn't good...' Kakashi thought.

"W-what's going on with Y/n?" Sakura asked, but Kakashi didn't answer, he didn't even listen to the question. He was too preoccupied with the thought of Cerberus going on a rampage. A black chakra cloak started appearing around you along with five tails to start out with.

"You seem to be very arrogant, Hio." Your voice lowered to Cerberus's pitch.

"Wh-what's going on, K-Kakashi sensei?!" Naruto stuttered out, startled.

'We may have to stop the match if it keeps up like this.' The third thought.

"Tch. I always knew you and Cerberus would get along..." Hio said with clear disgust, but also a hint of fear laced in her voice.

"I'm surprised you haven't tried to take over her." She said oh, so boldly.

"Cerberus and I are good friends. He even confirmed he wouldn't. Not like I would let him." You replied with a smirk.

What are you going to do?

'I couldn't care less. I'll just end the match already.'

A sickening large grin plastered on your face.

"Oh shit..." Hio realized.

Go for it.

You launched himself at Hio, but you were so fast all they saw was dust and the floor breaking apart. There was a loud crash as Hio was sent flying into the wall at speeds almost faster than light. When the dust cleared, Hio fell from the wall and onto the floor. She quickly rolled away when you came crashing down towards her. She then did handsigns.

"Demon Style: Dragon Flames!" She called out before blowing out pink fire. A rare trait found in the Akuma clan. 1/100 chance. The fire formed a dragon as it flew towards you, but you just moved your arm from left to right/right to left, dispersing it. Hio clenched her jaw tightly.

"I'll finish this now." You said, holding out your hand towards Hio.

"Blood Style: Blood Bend." You said. The joints and bones in your hands seemed to lock as Hio's body slowly started to stand upright.

"W-what's going on?" She strained out. You moved your arm to the side, causing her body to move as well. You slowly bent your pointer finger, causing Hio to raise her arm.

"Demon Style: Cursed Voice." You added. The Akuma clan symbol then appeared on Hio's neck where her larynx was.

(Photo ain't mine)

(Photo ain't mine)

"Anything I say, you say." You said.

"Anything I say, you say." Hio repeated, though it sounded strained.

"A-amazing..." Shikamaru muttered.