WT1| Bad Habit - 18

TERRI"Jealousy is a bad trait?"

TERRI
"Jealousy is a bad trait?"

Jealousy

    My mother's biggest mistake in life was Taylor

My mother's biggest mistake in life was Taylor. Every day after was hell for me. They couldn't even give me time to grow up to have her. I was the favorite two years before her then she came and was everything and more.

She was pretty, smart, and everything they ever wanted.

That didn't even matter though. I made sure I had everything afterwards. It was only in due time. She thought her perfect little life was going the last forever. Nah.

Graduation day, I invited my dad's mistress because I knew my mother would act up. That was the first day I realized I was truly happy, when I saw Taylor run off the stage.

Then, mom relapsed because dad stopped paying for the care. I was sad but watching Taylor in her misery was even better. I knew mom has cancer just like I knew dad was cheating. Mom said she wasn't ready but I told her anyway. Seeing her sad face was enough, but still I had to keep my attitude right. I never cared for her. She ruined everything for me.

A few months later, I convinced some guys I knew to rape some girl I didn't like. Her name was Joy. I told some street boys that she was loose and easy. I didn't know she was Taylor's best friend's girlfriend. But when I found out, I told him that my homeboy had told me they were fucking for a while now. I basically convinced him to kill her. I knew he was a little off in the head, I didn't know he was going to off himself.

I felt bad for the first time when Taylor went into depression. I figured I could do no more damage so I brought her to Miami with me. That's when I met Calib.

I don't know what happened but he started telling us how we had to run away together and that they were trying to get him. I knew they'd come for me, so I sent Taylor out as bait.

They got her so Calib and I fled back to New York. Rei was slowing us down so I left her on side of the road.

Things were going good until my mom started talking too much. So, I gave Calib permission to kill her. Soon afterwards, Calib's little friend found us. I knew who he was when he offered to take me to my baby. I declined though and decided to "lay low". They kidnapped my only ticket to a better life.