WT1| Plotting - 27

I do, I don't

I do, I don't.

  I looked at the files in front of me

I looked at the files in front of me. All my dad's information written on it.

Donovan Oliver.

Of all the things I knew about him, I still knew nothing. Maybe because he was nothing. All his files were fake. His whole identity was fake. I laughed to myself. I could get him some time in jail with all this information I had but I wasn't a snake.

Well, I was but it wasn't for them to know. So I started to put Melonie to work instantly.

We had a talk earlier about her dropping all ties with everyone and we could have our "old thing" back. All she cared about was designer shit anyway, it'd be nothing to shit on her. I knew what I was doing though. She didn't. Blinded by the dick.

She dropped Terri and all associations with my family. She knew I controlled their money and she didn't like Terri anyway.

She told me about their plans to kill her because she had a big mouth. I knew it was only a matter of time.

I looked over to her sleeping. My fingers itching to grab the gun. But I remained calm.

Back in the day, I'd never let her get involved in my work but now that she was nothing but a tool I decided to use her. I told her she'd have to prove her loyalty and she was down.

My dad gave her control of the strip club, something she always wanted.

That was a plus for me. I gave her whatever material she wanted and made sure she was straight, now it was time to put this bitch to work.

"Melonie. Get up." The name didn't irritate my anymore.

"Huh?" She groaned before looking over at me. I kept a straight face.