WT1 | Won't Tell Your Secrets - 10

"The only thing that can ruin a good relationship is secrets

relationship is secrets."

    This was a beginning to a new start for me

This was a beginning to a new start for me. I was starting to trust and use the "L" word, I was becoming happy and comfortable, as well as attached.

And I was scared as hell.

There was no reason for this to be happening so fast. My feelings aren't suppose to blossom so quickly. I felt like it was rushed. I needed time. I just needed more time.

I leaned against the balcony of the hotel that we were staying in; just Wyn and I. The view was beautiful and the sun was bright as I looked down at the world below me. Years ago, a psychic couldn't convince me that I'd be here. I was half naked with a white coverup hanging from my arms. My hair was in a tight bun on the top of my head like I loved to do and my eyes were shaded by sunglasses. I stood as if I was the queen of the world and that's because that's exactly how I felt.

Suddenly, I was lifted off the ground and spun around causing me to gasp and laugh. I knew it was only Wyn. He put me down so that I could turn to face him then we stared each other down until he broke it with a kiss. I wrapped my arms around him and accepted him. I knew there was no coming back from what I felt now. Still, I was in denial.

"You smell good." He said against my lips. I nodded.

"That's that strawberry shower gel in there." I said, pointing behind me with my thumb.

"Mm." He groaned against my lips, holding me close. He kissed me again, this time deeper and mumbled something.

"I want you to come with me to the barbershop." He said. That didn't sound like a bad idea until I actually thought and remembered what the "barbershop" really meant.

"Um, yeah... no." I said looking at him as if he was crazy, pulling away from him. "Too much champagne?"

I walked into the room, adjusting the coverup on my body before picking up the champagne bottle and looking at it.