WT1| Fake Love - 23

Although it was true that my sister was indeed a hoe, I still loved her

Although it was true that my sister was indeed a hoe, I still loved her. I knew what she did for a living, stealing niggas was her calling. Junior didn't love me and he thought I didn't know because I said it back when he lied to me. He loved his child and I loved his father. It was wrong, sure. At first, it was out of spite but Fabio had a hold on me that I never thought would be possible from another man.

 At first, it was out of spite but Fabio had a hold on me that I never thought would be possible from another man

I looked over my phone to Taylor and Junior. He was teaching her how to aim. Wyn watched them closely as Glynn grimaced. I didn't understand what she was jealous of, that's my nigga.

"Alright, nigga. I got it from here." Wyn cut in and Junior started getting too close. He pushed between them causing me to laugh.

"What's funny?" Junior asked looking at me.

I shrugged. "Nothing." I said simply, glancing at my ring then back to my phone.

The ring was from Fabio but I told Junior it was a gift to myself from myself. Fabio knew my worth, Junior treated me like shit.

After a while of shooting, I texted Fabio to let him know that I believed Taylor was good. Well, good for someone who was slightly injured. I also told him that I wanted to see him however I knew it wouldn't be possible.

Junior walked up on side of me and I quickly put my phone on the home screen. Although he openly cheated on me, I'd never let it be known that we were in the same boat.

"Who you over here texting?" He asked. Usually, I would say my father but...

"I wasn't texting. Get out my business." I told him before looking over to Glynn. "Shouldn't you be doing something?"

He shrugged. "Like what?"

I mocked his shrug before walking over to Taylor and Wyn. "How is she doing?"

She smiled wide and I instantly could tell she was excited.

"She's actually doing good as hell. Her aim..." He started talking a lot so I mentally turned him down and talked over him.

"Mhm, that's great. You ready to go?" I asked Taylor. Wyn's hand landed on the back of my head causing my head to be forced forward.

"Isn't that Glynn? She didn't come over and talk to me." Taylor said, rolling her eyes.

I looked over and Glynn was all in Junior's face. I rolled my eyes and led Taylor right over to the lowdown duo. When we got there, Taylor spoke up first.

"Why are you all in her man's face?" She asked. Glynn jumped before turning around and seeing us.

"We were just talking." She said.

"About what?" Taylor jumped in quickly. I could tell by Taylor's face that she was pissed. More pissed than I've ever been.

"That's none of your business."

Suddenly, a side of Taylor I've never seen before was born.

"None of my business? Your nerve. That's your sister's boyfriend. Matter of fact, baby's father. You shouldn't be all in his face, you pathetic bitch." She snatched my hand up and I almost died right there. "You see this ring? Do you know who gave that to her?"

"I didn't give her that." Junior said, noticing it for the first time. "Who gave you that?"

"It don't matter. Why is she all in your face?" Taylor said attempting to save me.

She was the true definition of a rider, a sister, and someone who loved you. They'd never let someone hurt you or get you down. They'd never let someone betray you or make you look dumb. And even when they know you're wrong, they stand strong behind you.

"No, it does matter. Who the fuck--"

"Aye, calm down." Wyn warned, coming between the four of us.

Junior looked down at the ring and nodded. "You know that's crazy. I've been nothing but--"

"I dare you to lie." I almost yelled, looking into his face, wanting to immediately blow his shit out.

He was quiet, as well as Glynn.

"That's a damn shame." Taylor said, shaking her head before walking away, Wyn in her trail.

I knew this wasn't over.

In the car, we drove back to the house

In the car, we drove back to the house. The car ride was silent, leaving me in my thoughts.

Did we kill Terri when we flipped that car? Why hasn't Fabio texted me back? What is going through everybody else's head?

It was weird, I heard nothing about Terri on the news or anywhere else. It made me really wonder what was going on and just who was in the car with her. How would we know? Would we? I'd have to ask Fabio because he was watching her just like he was watching everywhere else. He had loyal men everywhere.

When we pulled up to the house, a familiar car was there.

Fabio.