WT1| Go Wild - 22

CYN"Crazy ain't cute? Bitch, yes it is on me

CYN
"Crazy ain't cute? Bitch, yes it is on me."

death in threes

   I cried tears of a 26 year old daddy's girl

I cried tears of a 26 year old daddy's girl. There was nothing you could tell me about my father that would make me not love him. Even after he cheated I saw pass the hatred everyone else felt for him. Now to hear that he's dead after all this time. After all that hiding and traveling, they found him.

I rode for my father like I rode for my man and my sister.

He wasn't as bad as everyone made him out to be. He loved his children, his wife, and his life. The cheating only happened once and the woman wouldn't stop stalking him. I knew he was telling the truth when he said that he didn't invite her. He wasn't dumb, why would he invite his mistress in the presence of his wife?

He was a cop. By seven years old, I knew exactly what type of "cop" he was. I knew what my other sisters, besides Torrie, didn't know. I knew he worked with big, bad drug dealers. I knew he cleaned their money and records, and I also knew he could get in a bunch of trouble for it. He taught me not to be a snitch, not to trust a soul, and not to rely on anyone like my mother relied on him.

When my sisters and I moved down here, we didn't expect the drama we were shoved into. I didn't know how to shoot a gun and protect myself from people who aimed to kill. Our church lives were lies and I think the only one who really still has a chance at heaven by now is Taylor.

Atlanta changed us. I can't let it change her, for dad.

I got up, deciding that I'll handle the situation with Terri. It was too late for me, Taylor still has a choice. I pulled my phone out and made a group chat with my two other sisters that probably didn't know.

I told them all about the incident and about how we had to do something.

Torrie didn't reply but of course Glynn was on it. She told me to shoot her our address so I did.