WT1| Acting Different - 18

TAYLORWho do you trust?

TAYLOR
Who do you trust?

As of recently since Terri came back, she's been acting shallow

As of recently since Terri came back, she's been acting shallow. It made me wonder what had been going on while she was gone. As long as she was hurting anyone I cared about, I was good. However, I felt chills whenever she was near as if someone was trying to warn me and I was having those dreams I thought I rid of with the masked men, only now Caz was the only one unmasked and I was the one they were trying to shoot.

They say if you have dreams about dying then it happens. But does it count if you wake up before they can get you?

Wyn walked back into the room where Rei and I were laying. He kicked his shoes off and crawled back into the bed with us. Nick Jr was on as usual and Rei was falling asleep. Wyn picked her up and disappeared, probably taking her to her room before coming back.

"You know I hate when she's not near me now." I said. He did that chuckle before climbing on the bed. Why did I feel nervous?

He laid his head on my bare tummy before kissing it. Then he began kissing upwards. This all reminded me of the day I received head for the first time. I could feel it in places I didn't want to. I pushed him away just to see if he'd stop. He did.

"What's wrong?" He asked. I shook my head and he nodded understandingly.

"It's not because I don't want you because I do but..." I trailed off. "I just don't want to get hurt again."

He nodded again and laid his head on my chest. I rubbed his head and waited for him to say something.

"So what's wrong with you?" I asked.

"I can't trust anyone." He said. That took me off guard.

He hadn't been talking to me about anything lately and now I wanted to know the reason.