WT1| Old News - 30

Miss you

Miss you

       How did I get here? I asked myself the minute Wyn was no longer touching my body

       How did I get here? I asked myself the minute Wyn was no longer touching my body. But it was literally only a minute. He came back, kissing me harder as he stroked sending chills on top of chills throughout my body. I moaned his name, scratching into his back. I was wrong, Fabio had nothing on Wyn. This was love.

As I laid in his bed, clawing at his skin, I could only rekindle every lost feeling there was.

My head tilted back as I felt my orgasm coming along. He put his hand around my throat and went faster and deeper until I couldn't take it anymore.

Suddenly, my phone vibrated and he stopped. My phone ringing as definitely something new to him especially being that at a point in time he was the only one to call.

He sat up, showing me his chest. My eyes lingered over his body before he pulled out.

"Should answer that." He said as my phone vibrated again. He rolled over and got off the bed.

I grabbed the phone and looked down at the number. It was Nai. I answered without thinking.

"Hello?"

"Taylor? Where are you?" Nai asked. "Fabio is worried."

I looked around the room I was in. "Where was he?" I stalled as I began standing up to get dressed.

"That don't matter. Where are you ?" She asked.

"I'm on my way home." I told her.

"Okay." She said before hanging up.

I looked to Wyn who was already looking at me, shaking his head. He left out before I could say anything. How was I going to get out of this?