Mishmash and Peas

You know, I never have a good intro for these kinds of things. You would think I would by now.

Anyway, I just wanted to say a couple choice words about a couple choice things. If you don't mind.

Art class.

Fucking hate it. Not because I'm not artistic, mind you. It's just my table sucks. I don't even want to talk about it but it seems like I'm inclined to.

(in this moment I would like us all to appreciate how all of us are horrible people. some better then others.)

So, there's this kid at my table. Scrawny, white. Pimples everywhere. LIKE EVERY OTHER SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED BEING IN THAT HELL.

We'll call him Damian.

Damian seems to think that he was this big burly black guy who could take anyone at any time. He also has a tendency to make racial/sexist/homophobic statements on a regular basis. So, excuse me while I scream into my unsuspecting cat for a good five minutes, yeah?

Basically, I want to kick him in the scrotum.

Damian also seems to think that it's OK to call girls sluts. I'm personally against that– also, why do you give enough of a shit to degrade someone because they've had sex before you, or are having more sex then you? How the fuck does that effect you?– because I just don't see the point in it. You shouldn't call a girl a slut for wearing clothes that make her feel confident. And article of clothing should not suggest or dictate how much sex you're having or how much 'attention' you want. People should be able to where whatever the hell they like without discrimination or fear of sexual assault/rape. Just fuck off.

Sorry for that tangent. We'll get back to that.

So, apparently one girl talked to Damian in ELA and was like, "I sucked four guys of in a month."

First of all, can we just address why he cares. And why he's sharing this with us. I get it. Kind of. Guys are supposed to be mature in this period of life and maybe even life in general but still. Come on, man.

He was also saying about how he was surprised she didn't have AIDs blah blah blah. Which, I mean, it could happen, BUT THIS IS WHY MY SCHOOL NEEDS BETTER SEX ED.

All we got was one little talk in 5th grade about periods. Yay.

No birth control, no education on STDs, no one saying not to use an electric tooth brush as a vibrator. (haven't done it myself because 1) ew, pervert 2) I clean my teeth with that. There's a reason vaginas and mouths are on separate places on the body)

{Imagine vaginas with teeth}

OK, I'M SORRY.

Damian also tried to throw erasers down my shirt. #LadiesMan

But yeah.

*Moving on in an awkward Segway*

I also got into a debate with my homeroom teacher about what is acceptable to wear to school/dress code/uniforms.

Human beings should not be restricted on what they should wear just because 13-year old guys will deem it 'distracting'.

That is not a valid excuse.

Instead of teaching girls to cover up, how about you change the ideals that rape culture is not okay. That just because a woman is showing her body and is confident with her body does not mean you are entailed to an opinion.

Hell, it isn't anyone's God given right to have an opinion on somebody else's body because they're wearing "proactive" clothing.

HOLY SHIT, I'M WEARING SHORTS THAT EXPOSE 99% OF MY LEGS! LEGS ARE NOW SEXUAL.

No. Nothing is sexual.

Not a penis. Not a vagina. Not legs. Not muscles. Not anything.

You make it sexual.

Nobody is asking for shit if they have their shirt off or are wearing bras.

Maybe the media should stop sexualizing children. MAYBE WE SHOULD ALL DECIDE THAT WE CAN WEAR WHATEVER THE HELL WE WANT BECAUSE THE PERSON BEING DISTRACTED IS THE PROBLEM.

If my school does go to uniforms guess what I'm going to do. Guess.

That's right!

Show up to school in my bra and panties with sharpie on my chest saying: "IS THIS DISTRACTING?"

Because I'm a smart ass like that.

Quick side note:
Have I mentioned my slight obsession with Heathers?

Yes. I think I have.

That doesn't mean I won't share it with you guys.

But I know who I'm gonna be for Halloween!

(also getting T-Shirts/Posters/Phone Cases/Everything imaginable)

I can't be the only one.

Right?
~RESUME~
One last thing.

I'm an idiot.

We had a two question quiz today in math on graphing equation systems.

I look down at my graph for like the fifth time and I got the same thing. 'Cept it's not right. Thank God for check steps.

So, I think to myself, "Then there has to be an error in me turning it into slope-intercept."

A couple minutes later:
"I'm a fucking idiot."

Forgot to divide 6 by 2.

❤️ MY DEAD GAY SON