WHAT IS THIS ANYMORE?

Hello.

It's me.

[your cue to keep it going]

Today is Saturday and I have officially 2 more days of school before spring break. Which is a blessing and a curse.

Why?

Because I am going to be slammed with standardized tests.

Here in Pennsylvania, we have PSSAs [Pennsylvania state standardized assessments] and we have this weird thing that you have to take a science one every four years on top of Math and Language Arts. So, I get one on my birthday.

So, ELA ones and Math have their own separate weeks that you test with, and once I get done with those I get a Keystone because you need to pass that to graduate high school which is complete bullshit.

So, I would like to apologize in advance if I just ever so casually drop off the face of the earth for the entirety of April.

Also, our field trip this year is so lame. Like, call me a nerd, but I'd rather go to some historical place (I had a 5th Grade teacher dress up as a colonial solider, it was an authentic costume, wool and everything and parade around Philly in 90 degree weather, is he amazing or what?) then an amusement park.

I AM SORRY I JUST DON'T DO ROLL COASTERS. I DON'T KNOW WHY. I. JUST. DON'T.

But it's cool because 50% of my friends are with me on that and I can just chill with them and be complete losers.

I'm gonna get some lunch and we'll see if I post later tonight because I honestly love talking with all of you.

❤️
Tails