STEM

Oh my god. I'm an idiot.

I AM SUCH AN IDIOT.

So, my sister was nominated for a STEM award (go leigh!) and I went to support it because my mom couldn't go. I went, because this stuff interests me.

I was talking to the one speaker (almost having an anxiety attack) and I told her she had a really loud voice.

I then proceeded to say, and explain why that was a good think. So, I kinda saved my ass.

Other then that though, it was really informative, and I got a bad ass business card and a school suggestion of i wanted to be a vet.

The main focus was how you should just do what you love, don't think about what others think of you or compete with them- do your personal best.

And chose a career that makes you happy. It's not all about what pays the best.

STEM is helping young girls and women hold on to their aspiration of being a doctor or working for NASA, or even being a CEO. And that's something that's going to change the world.

It was refreshing- and to be honest, I feel like it sparked something in me.

My friends call me stubborn, and determined, and for once, I can actually see myself doing something I love. And putting this to good use.

I loved it.

If you love this, then do it. Go for it. Prove everyone wrong.

I support you.

❤️️️️Tails