Fucking Snow

Okay, has anyone else been stuck at home do to fucking snow? I mean, come on. It's fucking March. Stop with this snow bullshit, and get on with spring.

This is the third snow day we've had in a row. And guess what? Tomorrows in service. So, we've had one day of school, and that one day, we had an early dismissal. So.

Honestly, I'm done with this whole, 'winter.' Thing. Like, I'm sorry, but I didn't realize where I live is turning into the fucking set of Frozen. Just add a few reindeer and I'm sure elves will mistake it for the North Pole.

It's annoying too, knowing that I'll have to make it up in June, when everyone else is frolicking in the snow, I'm sulking at the snow-covered grass, hoping for a flower to pop up, or the chirp of a Robin.

I'm fine with snow when it's Mid-December, Early January, but that's normally the first snow of the season but when you're still having snow days in April, you know you might want to move to Florida.

Shovelling. It sucks. Why? You're adding on to the snow drifts higher then my head, and it's just a pain in the ass because every Saturday you have to go outside in the bitter cold wind and be like, "I'm just here so my parents can drive me to school."

That being said, the East Coast people are probably going, "Snow Blowers! BEST INVESTMENT EVER MADE!" Which, they are. But you typically use that on the light-airy snow. Not the packing snow that we use from snowball fights. Partly because it's too damn thick. It's like the molasses of the winter world.

It's kind of become a regular thing to go ice skating or play hockey on the creek behind my house, which is honestly a lot of fun, but my parents don't approve.

Speaking of things they don't approve of, the other day my Mom was complaining how I didn't do my chores, and I'm like, "Mom, I was at Katie's house, 15 minutes away, for a sleepover." And she then went on to say I'm a Smartass, which I am.

I don't know how but we got on the topic of dog shit. I don't even know, but my mom said that because of the snow, there was layers of dog shit because the snow would bury it, and she could pick it up.

That's a wonderful image isn't it?

Anyway, it's that time of year again, where I can ice skate on my back yard.

Have a nice winter.

❄️️️️Tails