Double Standard

That, you'd know if you lived your life on tumblr, would be the blessed Alex from Target. Why am I bringing this up? Because it shows the perfect double standard. Literally, the perfect one. You know how when guys post a picture of a super hawt girl and the he gets so much hate? Then, Alex from target comes along. Causing thousands of teens & Tweens to have their orgasms.
Here, think about it this way. Replace Alex, with a girl named Alex. She has long blonde hair that hangs in loose curls right under her shoulders. She has thick eyelashes and crystal blue eyes, she has a few patches of acne covering her face. If you were a guy, you'd think she was pretty. If you we a girl you'd be jealous. She doesn't have huge boobs, or a butt. She basically looks like your average American teenager. Living the life. And what if some guy just takes a picture of her on the job. You're reaction would be much different.
Your first thought would most likely be; what a pervert. Why is he just sniping random girls that work at target. I mean sure, she's cute. But not that cute. Then he goes on to post it over the internet? Poor girl.
You then proceed to write an angry comment expressing your complex feelings. But when it's a guy? Everyone's okay with it. Why? Because the world is full of hard-core feminist who like to complain about this stuff. I'm a feminist sure, but I don't go sniping random pretty boys who work at target and be like, bitch. Please. I also don't go hating on guys who take pictures of girls. They're both creepy as fuck. But I don't run the internet.
❤️ You all. Tails.