Tryouts

I don't care what sport it's for, you have to try out. It sucks because you have jitters or because of who you're on a team with. That's normal. For me? I become a nervous wreck 2 days before. Like I am now. Basketball tryouts are tomorrow.

My anxiety is growing by the day and why? Only because I haven't been playing for about 1/2 a year. So, you see my problem? Not to mention half the people trying out I don't even like. I have friends ya. But being forced to work with.

Then why the hell are you doing this Taylor? Why? Because I love the sport, and I'm willing to play even though so of my worst Enemies are there.

Is that what stops us from something we love to so? Someone or something we don't like. Is that why we give up on our dreams so easily if people don't like them, or judge us on them? If you love it you have to push forward, if you truly crave it you have to earn it. It won't come to you on a silver plate, you have to work, push past your boundaries as far as you can go. Not caving in for anyone or anything.

That is what gives people a sense of pride. Because they've put there life and joy into that one thing. And you have a right to take people and things you don't like out of your life.

Everything you can or will not take out of your life depends on how badly you want your dreams, how long you've aspired to achieve your dream. If you don't work for it what's the point in having it? Dreams aren't there for you to well, dream about them. They're there to motivate you and to let them be achieved. Don't give up on you're dream. Ever. Don't change because of what anyone tells you, you can do it.
And you will do it. It won't be easy, but you already know that.

I got a little inspirational video at the end there. Sorry. And I've sneeze like 15 time while writing this. Damn colds. ;-; anyway, ❤️All of you. And what are your dreams? ❤️Tails