Eating Disorders

It seems like all I talk about is mental disorders, and believe me, eating disorders or any other disorder should be taken seriously. I absolutely hate it when someone laughs at a person who has finally gathered all their courage and trust in one person to tell them why they're like them. Only to he laughed at and not taken seriously. Why? My friends brought up eating disorders for lunch and started laughing hysterically. I sat there staring at them in horror. And then I was infuriated by they're lack of seriousness when it comes to the #1 mental disorder that kills boys and girls worldwide. So, guys don't laugh.

So to put a stop to everyone's laughter about it, I did something reckless and stupid. Too late. Already did it.

{Story Time!}
Keep in mind that this happened on a Thursday. So the next day I made sure to bring a sharpie with me to lunch. The second I sat down I raised my hand to go to the bathroom. When no one did anything I just got up myself and walked to the bathroom.

Once I was inside I just started going out of control with the sharpie writing under the toilet seats for the bulimic/purging, I wrote on the mirror for the anorexic, and for EDNOS, and on the walls of the stalls for the rest of the girls. It was a gross process, but I had to do it. So, if you ever see weird writing on the mirror or under your toilet seat. I was there. :)

❤️Tails