School

It just needs a giant banner across its face in all caps saying, "WELCOME TO HELL!" It's true you'll find some of your best friends, but not all of your enemies. They shove you in a mold infested classroom with 23 other people you hate, force you to smile and be social.

And my parents wonder why I'm anti-social. It's prison, only worse. Much worse. The food reeks of artificiality. It makes you question if the health department even approved of this. Who even comes up with the food combinations? Like, hamburger macaroni? Wtf. Ew.

I'll stick to my wonderful salad greens and a bottle of water. Thank you very much.

And it's not like you have your friends in any classes because the school board stalks you and goes, Oh, Linda is friends with Janet? Nope. No classes together for you!! it's not like they teach you anything in school either. Like when am I ever going to use: 9x/32b^3 • 234/ab [5^a • 79cd] if y = 67. Like what? I am defiantly never going to use that in my "adult life".

You might want to join extracurriculars with your friends, FRIENDSHIP BONDING BITCHES! It's fun and you get to spend extra time with your friends having fun. It doesn't have to be sports there's thousands and thousands of different activities you can do. Maybe that's exaggerating, but you get the gist, it's a lot. So go out there and win an award and make me proud. :)

♥️Tails