Creepy Clown Carpets, Crappy Family, and Corn!

I should be cleaning my room. (We just painted it and I love it but I need more books...) but what the hell. I haven't updated in a while and I was like, "Let's do it."

So I recently went to the beach with one of my best friends, (she's amazing and I love her.) and we stayed in this MASSIVE house. Granted we stayed with a part of her extended family, but Jesus Christ this place was huge.

Basically everyone had a bathroom accept one room, and my friend and I were more then willing to share considering our bathroom was connected to our room but was also accessible from the hallway.

Does this happen? No.

Her aunt, completely takes the entire fucking bathroom. She locks the door to our room and refuses to let my friend and I use it.

I use it

I use it. On multiple occasions.

It was my civic duty to make sure that she knows she's sharing a house with thirteen other people.

That wasn't a big issue. Because I was gonna use it regardless because I don't deal with people's shit.

And one of the other characters that we lived with, was her stepbrother and his best friend.

I mean, I enjoyed them. But Eric, her stepbrother, is a perfectionist when it comes to food. I dunno. It's just... alright, Eric.

I just felt that I needed to fuck with them. And what do I do?

I put this creepy ass clown carpet on Logan's bed.

And I guess we must've been at the board walk, and we got there around fiveish

And I guess we must've been at the board walk, and we got there around fiveish. And I was wearing my sunglasses. We stayed until eight and I just kept wearing them because I didn't have anywhere else to put them, and this guy, don't even know him, was like, "ITS NOT EVEN BRIGHT OUT."

I was about to respond and say, "I'm legally blind."

It was one of those things where it's like, how the hell is this effecting you? Like let me wear my sunglasses even though it's dark out. It scares away people that I don't want to talk to, BUT OBVIOUSLY THEY DONT.

I think I gotta return them, guys.

OH. And I'm sick.

I may have sunburned eyes/pink eye/pneumonia.

I shouldn't go on vacations.

Love,
Tails