My Personal Hell

So, as you all know, I like to talk about the hell called middle school and it really is hell. Because you're in that awkward stage of puberty and are constantly labeled and judged.

Whether it be on how your make up looks that day, or how you talk. You're constantly going to be judged.

The teachers put pressure on you to do well on state testing, and always preach that what you do here will carry onto college.

To be perfectly honest, most colleges/universities don't look at middle school report cards. But they do look at your high school grades.

Which are determined in middle school. But if you're in 7th grade and not in honors or whatever, don't sweat it. Maybe Science isn't your best subject, and maybe what you want to do in life doesn't require quantum psychics, and I am perfectly okay with that. And you should be too.

It honestly doesn't matter if you fail gym either, once again no college/university is going to go, "Oh. She failed gymnastics. She's not allowed in here." Like no.

Gym is just annoying and honestly, it's just not fun having everyone show off every 20 seconds and then make you're self esteem go from 100% to 34% in a matter of a period.

Speaking of self esteem issues; if you have them, you might want to join a club or a sport. It helps you create bonds and you can earn a lot of friends from it. Being with that can actually help build you're confidence by knowing you can do something and you have people that support you.

:)

Peer pressure is another issue, but you have to realize what you want to do, and if your comfortable with it. Doing something stupid like drinking half a bottle of NyQuil at a party probably isn't the smartest thing to do.

But having a Karaoke night with your best friends and watching Mean Girls in sweat pants and pizza; that's fun.

It's all about common sense.

❤️️️️️️Tails