?

My chapter titles are hell if you're trying to find something specific. Like, I tried to show my own friend something and I had to dig through twenty different obscure titles. And for that I am sorry.

Yes, my teammate died and I attended her funeral. If you want more about that go read my chapter in Fragments. I just don't want to write another chapter and wind up crying on my way to field hockey.

And, in other news, I started rereading my favorite book, AND LEMME JUST TELL YOU I LOVE HOLLY BLACK.

My favorite book, (the Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy is probably in second), is White Cat by Holly Black.

And lemme just say, there's a reason why Cassel Sharpe is my favorite character, too.

Okay, hear me out, Cassel is fucking insane, okay?

Like, the first chapter is about him being on the roof of his dorms, not knowing what the hell to do, how he got there, and he's about to start laughing.

He's great. I love him. But I would never want to have his life/family.

He's so well written.

Also. If we're talking about my favorite things, REVOLUTION RADIO IS COMING OUT THE 7TH OF OCTOBER AND HOLY FUCK.

I already know the words to revolution radio and bang bang.

And arussell23 is pissing me off by not listening to Dookie. Which, in case I haven't emphasized this enough, is one of the greatest punk rock albums of all time.

And if you haven't listen to it and you like punk/alternative rock, go listen to it. I guarantee you won't be disappointed.

As for Austin, fuck you for listening to Bastille, but I feel sorry for you for depriving yourself of great music.

Thank you, and goodnight.

Love Much [except for Austin who apparently doesn't know good music],
Taylor

if you're wondering which of the new ones I liked the best- it's bang bang. Revolution Radio you kinda gotta let grow on you. RR also reminded me a lot of American Idiot.

Also, gotta love Sassafras Roots.