¤ Chapter 1: How It All Started ¤

I walk out of the school to the car line, waiting for my dad, moving through the crowd of students, with a sigh.

My brother is sick today, so it was just me and my dad for the ride home today.

Which I didn't mind, I like riding home with either parent alone, it's much more quiet ,and I can listen to music in peace.

I look to my left and see a black and yellow car roll up into the parking lot, I star at it for a while, I couldn't help but notice that I smiled a little.

I shake my head and look away.

' Not again Victoria it's all in your head. They don't exist. The feeling of someone watching you is normal for a 14 year old.' I thought to myself.

I see my dad's car and walk to it. I open the door, in the corner of my eye I see the black and yellow camaro drive in the car line.

I star at it for a while until I hear a  car horn go off. I quickly get into the car and shut the door, I sighed, soon shaking my head.

"What we're you looking at?" My dad asked me, looking behind the seat. 

"Nothing just a cool car." I said blankly, staring sadly out the window.

I look out the window when we soon leave the school premises, starting towards home.

I look at the review mirror and I star at it in horror, my adrenaline pumping through my veins.

'It's the same car! And it's following me! It's a stalker. They want to kidnapp me!' I thought alarmed.

' I had a feeling ever since this morning that something would happen. My friend told me that it happens every day it's normal. Well NOT TO ME!! I've never been normal.

I've always had to pretend that something isn't on my mind. I stopped telling people my thoughts since the 4th grade. And right now I DON'T WANT TO GET KIDNAPPED!!

I've always been a good person......well their was that one time but still.' I thought.

I take in a deep breath and let it out, I felt it coming closer, it's engine rumbling in the distance. I grabbed the car seat scared for my life.

'Why dose this seem so familiar?' I thought.

I felt it coming closer and closer by the minute, I look at the review mirror again and see cars behind the black and yellow one.

They look like cars you use during war, The black and yellow car started to speed up.

"DAD!!" I screamed, but it was to late, everything went black.

~/\~/\~/\~/\~/\~/\~

I wake up in a ball, as I slowly opened my eyes, I shot up on the black leather seats.

I look around seeing I'm in another car, I rubbed my head in pain, now was not the time to have a serious head ache.

I look at the cars hood, becoming alarmed at the sight of it.

'Black and yellow! Oh no I'm being kidnapped!'

"Someone help me!" I screamed banging on the car window, while panicking.

The car shook, maybe I short of startled it, what am I talking about?! 

"Calm down Vic I'm not going to hurt you." A familiar voice said.

I froze, slowly looking at the front seats, seeing no one is in them.
Fear ripples through me.

I'm crazy, I've gone crazy, Or this is a dream, It has to be.
I thought all of this stopped when I was seven.