¤ Chapter 14: Sam Witwicky ¤

After three hours we finally make it to Nest and walk in the building.
Bri and Brian were looking around in aw at the huge building that they just walked in.

I was greeted to see two familiar faces when I get closer.

"William, Epps, how have you two been?!" I asked crushing them in a huge hug.

They hugged me back while chuckling.

"Hey princess, you haven't changed one bit." Epps said rubbing the top of me head.

"It seems you brought your friends with you." Will said gesturing towards Bri and Brian.

I look at them who were still looking around in aw at how huge the facility was.

"I couldn't risk putting them in danger, so I brought them here for protection, since Stinger might use them to his advantage." I explained to them.

"Wise thinking, as always." Will said to me, placing a hand on my shoulder. 

Bri, Brian, Smokescreen, and Bee come into view.

"This place is big." Bri said astonishment.

"It's big for a reason." I said to her, while we walk to the bot's sector.

"How do you think we fit in here? They had to make it big." Bee explained, to her with a smirk.

We walked into the bot sector to be greeted with Optimas, Athena, Ratchet, Ironhide, and Prowl.

"Hey guys." I greeted them with a nod, they nodded, smiling at me. 

"Hey, did you have a good trip?" Ironhide asked me, putting down a fist for me to reach.

"Cons snuck up on us a while back, but we took care of them." I explained giving Ironhide a fist bump.

"Ugh, more humans. Wasn't that boy human enough?!" Ratchet groaned.

I looked at them confused about a boy human, there where plenty of humans at nest, but they usually don't hang around us, so why is Ratchet so annoyed?

"Hey where's everyone else?" Smokescreen asked them, as he transformed.

Before they could answer a heard running and someone squealing.

Wait I recognize that squealing.

"Solar-" I rasp, before being tackled into a big hug.

"Yay! You're back! You need to teach that human boy some manners by the way. How was your trip? Was school fun?" Solar asked me letting go.

"Yeah." I managed to say, out if breath by the air taking hug. 

I see the rest of the bot's transform. Arcee, Cliffjumper, Wheeljack, Skids, Mudflap, Clementine, Skylight, Windblade, and Jazz.

"Hey guys." I greeted them.

"Wazzup Vic, Long time no see." Cliffjumper greeted.

"Yeah, hey. Who's the new humans?" Windblade asked gesturing towards Bri and Brian.

"This is Bri and Brian, I brought them here since the Cons know they are my friends." I explained to them.

They nodded understanding.
Bri and Brian sat on the floor a little uncomfortable at the size of the bot's.

"Are they nicer than the boy human?" Skylight asked me in a whisper.

"Okay. Who's this... 'boy human' you guys are talking about?" I asked them, confused, and curious, at the same time I said that a boy with dark brown hair and green eyes cautiously walks in.