¤ Chapter 22: Dreaming Of Reality ¤

I propped myself up looking around finding nothing but the deft of darkness.

Am I really dead? I thought sitting up.

I stand looking around for something anything to see, suddenly whirls of blue sparks flying from the darkness whirled around me.

I felt calm while they circled me, whispering gently, pushing my hair back a little.

I closed my eyes feeling at home, wanting Bee to enjoy it with me.

"We want to show you something." A feme voice says through the darkness.

"Who are you?" I asked it.

"A friend." The voice said.

I peired through the darkness and saw a door, lightened up a little with light blue energon crystals.

I walked to it with the blue sparks flying around me, with one quick breath I opened the door.

~/\~/\~/\~/\~/\~

In a flash of blue light I was in an unusual place.

I looked around and saw something that made my heart leap.

Cybertronians?

That means I'm on Cybertron.

I looked down at my hands and find cybertronian hands.

I looked all around my body and found cybertronian parts that were like humans.

I was blue, purple, and gray, with a tail meaning I was half predicon.

Which is my favorite species of cybertronian.

This is awesome!!

I can't wait to tell Bee!

.....Oh... right.

I sighed sadly until I hear a painful scream.

It was female and was nearby. I looked up and saw a sign.

'Infirmary'

I'm in the infirmary? Why?

A male mech passed me with his helm down and sat on a matalic bench.

I cautiously sat next to him wondering what to say.

"So what brings you here?" I asked him.

The mech slowly lifted his helm, I muffled a gasped.

The male was all black but that wasn't what struck me, it was the fact he looked exactly like Bumblebee.

"My wife's in labor, how stupid this war is. I want our sparkling to be safe. What brings you here?" He asked me.

"I really don't know." I said to him.
He only nodded.

"What are you expecting?" I asked him.

"We wanted it to be a suprise, but if I had to choose what gender I'd love to have a mech." He said to me thoughtfully.

"The same here, well not for the gender part but for the suprise." I said to him.

"I know because you're full of suprises for everyone." He suddenly said to me with a smile on his lips.

"W-what?" I asked him.

He hummed in thought, before a white feme came up with a blue hover pad that I suppose was supposed to be a note pad.

"Congrats on the scrapling, it's in the room if you want to see him." The feme said she flashed me a shy smile before leaving.

The mech smiled and got up, he started to leave before turning back to me.