¤ Chapter 20: Friends Or Foes ¤

Bee's pov:

I ran into battle hitting Cons with everything I got.

Ironhide and Prowl are on the west side of the city, Skids and Mudflap east, while Optimas went looking for Megatron.

The rest of us stayed making my relived that I will be able to keep a close eye on Vic.

I puched the con in the jaw making him fall backwards as I shoot him.

I kicked his leg to get a better shot when a blast hits him twice, I turn my head and find Vic, she shoots him in the spark making sure he doesn't come back.

"Nice shot." I said smiling at her. I was proud to see how she was doing during this time.

"I had two amazing teachers." She said smiling.

I watched as her smile faded.

"BACK UP, BACK UP!!!! BUMBLEBEE!!!!" She screamed for me as the bomb hit.

I flew backwards in the air, hitting the ground in pain.

I looked down at my legs or where they should be.

I sighed realizing that I was going to be a hadicap.

I look to the side and find the cube, I pick it up looking around for Vic, growing worried by the second.

"BUMBLEBEE!!!" I hear Vic scream.

She runs up to me with tears running down her face.

Don't cry my flower.

Was what I wanted to say.

"You're going to be okay, you're going to be okay." She repeted.

I picked up the cube and handed it to her. She gently took the cube in her hands and started to cry.

"I'm not leaving you." She says, shaking her head.

"You have to, I'll be fine, I promise."

I placed my metal finger on her cheek, because I wasn't in my holoform right now to use my hands.

"I'll be okay my flower, it'll be alright." I said to her.

She looks up at me with a worried expression on her face, her eyes filled with sadness, and love?

I looked at her as if my optics where deciving me.

At the words she told me next made me want to kiss her so badly.

"I love you Bumblebee." She whispered.

Before I could say I love you back she got up and turned to Sam.

"Get him out of here, if anything happens to him, I would be devastated, just get him to safety, and don't die." She said as she gave Sam a hug then picked up the cube by me and ran into the battle field.

"Come on, we have to get you into that truck." Sam said pointing to a red truck in the road.

Sam put me in the trucks back with the help of Smokescreen.

Sam put cables all around me to make sure I was suckered, and wouldn't go flying off.

Sam drove into an allyway, parked then sighed getting out.

Sam came to my side and leaned against the car.

"She really loves you, doesn't she?" Sam asked me, he seemed less sad than expected, I was right, I guess he WAS confused.

"Yeah she does." I whispered my spark breaking that I just let her go out there alone.

"Well we're not going to sit here and do nothing. We're going back out there." Sam said getting back in the truck.