¤ Chapter 31: Road Trip ¤

Three weeks later:

I stared at the suit case of clothes, as I traded glances with the light blue bikini on my bed.

My face flushed blue with energon, as Skymark placed it in my suit case and zipped it up.

Me and Bee decided it would be fun to do a road trip to Gatlinburg, we would stay at a hotel for the night then we'll be there in the morning.

Skymark was attending also since she begged me for the past week, she didn't want us to get hurt, so we allowed her to come along.

I rolled my suit case to Bee's alt mode and placed it in his trunk gently, since his alt mode is apart of him.

"Are you excited as I am mistress?!" Skymark asked beaming, while twirling in the air.

"Yes, I still can't believe we're going, Bee is the best." I said excitedly, while blushing at the mention of his name.

"We should probably see if master Bumblebee is ready." She says to me.

"I'll do it, you wait in his alt mode, okay." I said to her, before walking back in the house.

I walked back into the house and walked to Bee's room to see if he was ready or not.

I knocked on his bedroom door since I didn't want to walk in again when he doesn't have any clothes on.

The door opens and Bee smiles lovingly at me, making my face flush blue in response.

"Hey, you ready?" I asked him, slightly messing with my fingers.

"Yeah, just let me get my backpack and we can leave." He says walking over to his bed, picking up his backpack.

"Yeah, mines is already in your alt mode." I said, walking down the stairs with him.

"Did you get your energon? You know you need to drink some once a week-"

"I packed extra, just in case if you want some." I said to him, so he won't worry.

I checked my phone for the weather so we know what's coming, it said it was going have heavy rain in the afternoon, perfect timing for when we get to the hotel.

Bee had a smile on his face as we walked towards his alt mode.

"What's got you so happy?" I asked him, with a smile.

Bee opens the door to the back seat and throws his backpack in there, where my backpack is also, before turning back to me with a smile on his lips.

In the back window, I could see Skymark currently in recharg, since it was going to be a long drive.

"That you're coming with me, that we'll be doing stuff as a......" Bee trailed off as his face got red.

I giggled as I got up on my tippy toes to kiss him. Bee pulls me closer as we kissed, the heat raiding off the both of us as we felt our hearts started beating rapidly.

We both pulled away, faces flushed blue as we both looked at each other lovingly.

We suddenly heard a click of a camera, wiping our heads around, we saw Skymark in the back seat, beaming at our kiss.

We both laughed at that, Skymark has been taking pictures of us recently so we'll have the memories to see later.

"So....we should get on the road, so we can stay on schedule." He says blushing a little from our kiss.

"Yeah right let's get in." I said walking towards the front door of his alt mode before getting in and closing the door.

Bee walked over to the front seat of the driver's side and got in.