¤ Chapter 5: Feelings I've never had ¤

Bumblebee's Pov during the mission.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I watched as she intered the apartment complex, her hair flowing in the wind, her hands curling, and uncurling into fists.

I worried about her at the same time, wishing to be in my holoform to help her, but Optimus said that she needed to do this on her own.

My thoughts were intrupted by Skids, as I thought about her, she could never leave my mind. 

"Seems like someone is quite." Skids said to me, teasingly. 

"Just thinking." I told him blankly, staring at the apartment complex, waiting for her to come out.

I hear the bot's chuckle, making me whir in annyoince.

"What?!" I asked them, annoyed, Vic leaving my thoughts, as they grasped my attention.

"So how much do you like her?" Skids blurted out, teasingly.

"Well......Wait WHAT?!" I asked him, in disbelief, I can't believe I almost answered that.

"Aww, someone's in love." Wheeljack said to me, teasingly.

I was getting hotter and hotter by the second.

"Na she'll probably like me better." Skids challenged me, making me get angry.

That's it!

"No she won't! Why would she likes someone who fights with his brother all the time!" I blurted out, in anger.

"Hey don't bring me into this." Mudflap says to me, defensively.

"We'll you did say she has a little brother so maybe she will." Skids said to me, in a snappy manner.

I transformed into my cybertronian self. I grabbed Skids, in his alt mode and threw him against the building right beside the one Vic went in.

"Ow! That hurt! Maybe if you just tell us how much you like her we wouldn't have to say stuff that makes you mad." Skids says getting up, crossing his arms.

Optimas was still looking at the building waiting for Vic to come out, why isn't he stopping this.

"Can we please stop talking about this? She probably doesn't like me that way anyways" I said to them, transforming back into my alt mode.

"How do you know? She might." Ironhide buts in suprising me.

Ironhide was my care taker, because I was so young, he taught me how to survive when I was young till I grew up, so we're close, just like Optimus and I are.

"She probably does since she's comfortable around you." Wheeljack says to me, in couraging me.

I look at the building, waiting for her to come out. 

Come on Vic. I know you can do it.

"So did you know she was being picked on?" Ironhide asks me, worried about her.

"No, she said she was for two years, it stopped when I came." I said to them, worried about her, I wanted to hold her and say everything is going to be okay, but I couldn't find the courage to, which I regretted.

"Did she tell you who it was? Because if she did I say we teach them a lesson." Wheeljack said to me, with a growl, he obviously wanted to kill them.  

"Let her do it herself." Prowl says to us, annoyed.

"I swear Prowl. I might take Victoria's advice about shoving a granade down your throat." Ironhide says to him, speaking for me, I bet he could sense my anger.