◇ Chapter 11: Safe And Sound ◇

I feel someone shaking me.

"Vic~ Vic~. VICTORIA IF YOU DON'T WAKE UP I WILL KILL YOU!!" Bri's voice echoed.

I automatically get out of Bee's alt mode and run into someone and we tumble to the ground.

I look up and see Bri.

That's who I thought it was.

I look up and see that were at the hideout Bee was telling us about.

We'll mostly me.

It's a farm house with a barn, it's well supported and is very big, I bet there are many rooms in this case.

We walk in and see everything that everything was left untouched.

Oh yeah they built it last year.

We walk and find the kitchen with snacks and drinks.

The refrigerator is turned off, I turn it back on and put the drinks in their. I toss Bri and Brian some snacks.

Bee comes in and turns the temperature up so we won't be so cold in here. I start to rub my arms to warm me up. Bee comes closer and wraps his arms around me.

I blush instantly.

"Are you warm now?" He asked me  teasingly.

"M-maybe." I said blushing uncontrollably.

Bri sighs angrily and storms up the stairs.

I break out of his embrace and go after her.

I stand corrected there are several rooms just in case.

Bri goes into one of the rooms and throws her backpack down on the bed and flopped herself down on it.

I close the door behind us and sit on the edge of the bed.

"Okay okay what's wrong? If it's Bee I understand that your worried about me and everything but....... if you haven't noticed he's different. He's nice sweet and kind and I would love if you too got along with each other but you're just not ........ you're not respecting him like he respects you...... okay sometimes." I said rubbing the back of my head.

Bri let's out a sigh, the bell rings, as I looked towards the door.

"Let Bee get it. I need to talk to you about this." She said looking down.
I nod my head.

"Okay here it is. I don't want to be left alone. You're gonna be with Bee and I'm gonna be left alone with no one. I guess that's why I've never liked him. Because I was afraid he was gonna steal my best friend away." Bri said with tears running down her face.

I go over and hug her and wipe the tears away.

"You'll never lose me. You're my best friend also I bet there's a guy out there who's gonna love you for who you are." I said to her smiling.

She nods and gives me a sad smile.

I hear laughing downstairs and I gesture to Bri for us to go down.

We go down stairs, to see a pleasant surprise.

I see Carol and Teddy with a cute guy talking to Bee and laughing.

Wait I know that laugh.

"Smokescreen?" I asked with a smile.

He turns his attention towards me and runs up and hugs me tightly,
he let's go.

"Wazzup Vic. How's your leg?" He asked pointing to my injured leg.

"Oh it's fine." I said in response.