¤ Chapter 12: Love In All Directions ¤

Bee's pov:

Dream~

I watched Vic rebandage her wounded leg, I thought since we're now alone I can finally tell her how I feel.

She finished rebandaging her wounds and sat there looking at the ground.

I was about to say that I love her when her lips where placed on mine.

I was shocked at first then melted into the kiss. She ran her fingers through my hair while I did the same to her.

We both kiss each other passionately like we've been wanting to do this forever.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and held her closer.

I opened one eye and see her cheeks flushed with energon.

I chuckled from how cute she looks.
We both pull away.

"Bee?" She murmured.

"Yeah?" I asked leaning in for another kiss.

" I love you, Bumblebee." She said blushing energon. I smiled happily.

" I love you too, my flower" I said then kissed her again.

End of dream:

I felt myself kissing something it fells like skin, it was so soft that I heard a murmur.

My eyes shoot open and see that I was kissing Vic's neck while she was asleep.

A blush rolled onto my cheeks when she made a mouning sound when she stirred in her sleep.

I brush a piece of hair out of her mouth, as she rolled over to face me.

Adorable.

I start to get out of bed to talk to Smokescreen about this.

"Bee?" I hear Vic's voice say.

I turn around and see her already sitting up and rubbing her eyes sleepy.

"Where are you going? Is something wrong?" She asked me worried.

"N-no. I'm okay go back to sleep." I said going to the bed and trying to make her lay down, but she wouldn't budge an inch.

She yawned with her eyes fluttering.

My beautiful flower has blossomed and has awokened from her slumber.

I snap back into reality and see that I've been staring at Vic for a long time.

"Bee ,why are lieing to me?" She asked looking down.

"I-I'm not lieing to y-you." I lied.

"Bumblebee, I know when you're lieing to me. I'm worried about you. You've been acting off reasently and I'm really worried about you." She said sadly while still looking at the ground.

I felt a sharp pain in my spark by just seeing her like this.

"I'm okay. Don't worry I'm fine really. You need to go back to sleep. You need it." I urged her.

A tear ran down her cheek then all of them came down. I got on the bed a wiped the tears away from her face then kissed her forhead.

"It's okay. I'm here always." I said brushing her face and kissed her head again.

She falls on my shoulder as I lay her back down on the bed.

"No." She murmured in protest before falling asleep.