¤ Chapter 33: A Day Out ¤

I slowly opened my eyes to find mucular arms around me, holding me tightly as he hummed a sweet melody, filling the sweet music in my ears.

I yawned, my eyes fluttering a little as the humming stop, as a kiss was placed on my cheek.

"Don't stop, it was pretty good. I didn't know you sing." I whispered softly, blinking through the bright sunlight, that was glimmering through the curtains.

"You think? I only hum when you're asleep, you look so cute in your sleep, so beautiful like your sleeping beauty." He commented, kissing my neck softly, snuggling against it.

We both sniff the air, the smell of blueberry pancakes fills my nostrils as I inhaled the sent.

I slowly got up from the bed, I felt Bee gently tug at my waist, obviously wanting to stay in bed for a little bit longer.

I sighed looking at him, I sat back down on the bed and layed down next to him.

Bee smiles lovingly at me, snuggling against my neck, kissing my collarbone.

"Bee." I gasped, blushing a light blue hue, as he chuckled at my reaction.

"I thought you'd get used to it about now, sooner or later I'll find your sweet spot." He purred in my ear, teasingly, I blushed a blue hue in front of him as he chuckled.

A sudden sound came from the kitchen, I got up to investigate while Bee follows, sheepishly.

We walked into the kitchen to find Skymark levitating a pan from the floor, she placed it on the counter.

"Oops, sorry about the noise, Mistress, and Master Bumblebee. I didn't mean to wake you up so soon, I'm pretty sure you're exhausted from driving from the past two days. I'm sure you two are hungry, you didn't eat anything last night." Skymark explained floating in the air, on front of us, as she beamed.

"Now that you mentioned it." Bee says walking over towards the stack of pancakes.

"Yeah, we'd love to eat, complements to the chef." I said gesturing towards Skymark with a smile, she twirled in the air, beaming, pleased with my response.

I grabbed a plate of blueberry pancakes, drizzling blueberry syrup on top, I sat down beside Bee and started to eat.

I realized that Skymark needed some energon for energy, I got some energon from the cooler and gave it to Skymark, she thankfully took it and started drinking.

I sat down and started eating again, Bee was already half through his pancakes, he must have been really hungry.

I giggled at his hunger, as he swallowed and maple syrup dripped down his lips.

I leaned over and wiped the syrup off his lip with a napkin, he smiles shyly at me in response.

I finished eating and washed the dishes, humming a warm tune, a song me and Bee loves.

I felt Bee gently snake his arms around my waist, as he joined in the tune, we started to swing back and forth, he snuggled against my neck, his throat vibrating as he hummed with me.

"This is what I've always wanted, just me and you alone together, without the others for a while. You know, if we where to....." He trailed off, listening to me hum as his warm breath tickles my neck.

"If we were to what?" I asked him, look to my side to see his eyes closed.

"Bee!" I asked him worried, his eyes shot open, as he heard my worried tone.

"Vic, I'm alright, you're voice was so good I just had to stop and listen." He says with a chuckle.

I let out a breath of relief, his arms tightened around my waist, as he kisses my cheek softly.