¤ Chapter 17 : Follow The Leader ¤

I wake up in my bed comfortably with the covers wrapped around me.

I roll onto my side and open the eyes expecting someone to be beside me, but he wasn't there.

I shot up immediately and looked on the empty side of the bed.

Bee?

Did that really happen last night, or was it a dream?

All I remember is being on the top roof of Nest crying my eyes out.

D-did Bee think I meant it about him and Sam being the death of me?

I remembered why they were so mad at each other. They loved me.

I sniff the air smelling pancakes while I wiped my eyes sadly.

I get out of bed and slip my slippers on going to the kitchen.

I walk in seeing Skymark cooking pancakes while trying to whistle.

I chuckled as she levitates the frying pan and flips the pancakes to get a nice golden color.

"Good morning Mistress Victoria, you feel asleep on the roof last night so I asked Master Bumblebee to carry you back to your bed. Did you get a good night's sleep?" Skymark asked floating as she places the stack of pancakes on my plate.

I looked and saw that they were blueberry my favorite.

"Thank you, and yes I did, how about you?" I asked taking the plate off the counter and sit on the living room couch.

"Yes I recharged all the way last night. That canopy bed you made for me was very comfortable, thank you so much!" She said twirling in the air happily.

"You're welcome. Nice pancakes by the way, there my favorite." I said with a mouthful of pancakes.

These taste amazing, Man she knows how to cook. She cooks better pancakes than I do.
Whoa Bee's gonna go crazy for some.

"I know Master Bumblebee told me. He also wanted to say sorry along with Mr. Witwicky." Skymark says floating around me.

Master Bumblebee?

Mr. Witwicky?

Ok this is weird. But it's her thing so I'm going to let her do her.

" Can you tell them I'm also sorry. I'm really sorry for what I said." I said sadly while eating my pancakes.

You know, this might be a new thing.

Eating blueberry pancakes while crying, yeah a new replacement for ice cream.

After I eat I take a shower and put on my old dirt stained shirt and some camouflage pants with some combat boots.

I walk out of my room with Skymark floating by my side.

I get to the elevator door and was about to push the button when I hear someone call my name.

"Vic, hold on!" I hear Bri say.
She runs up to me.

She has her hair up in a messy bun, with a black shirt and camouflage pants, with a sniper rifle thrown across her shoulder with a black backpack.

She actually tamed her hair!

Someone please get a camera!

"Where did you get the training for all of this?" I asked her as I pushed the button.