¤Chapter 16: The Transformation ¤

I lay in bed with the covers off my body , on the floor, hanging off the bed, I'm hot and cold at the same time.

I lost so much energon from healing myself overnight, it's been an hours  since I sent a message to Nest telling them where I am.

I can't stop thinking about Bee.

He probably doesn't like me that way.

Why would he want someone who's confused about herself.

I can't help but thinking that Bee might love me if I look closer at our memories.

They way he looks at me is nice and loving. The same way Sam looked at me when I was on the roof with him.

I cough up a little bit of blood and energon mixed up. I try to get up but fall back down.

I try to take big breaths, but they end up short. I hear a banging on the door.

"Vic! It's me Bee." I hear Bee say through the door.

I try to get up but I can't, I closed my eyes trying to keep my focus on breathing.

The door crashes down and I feel myself being picked up.

I open my eyes slightly and see Bee. He wipes the blood and energon off my face with his shirt.

"Vic! W-what happened?!" I hear Sam yell.

I don't answer laying head against Bee's chest as I'm in his arms.

They both came for me?

"Turn into your cybertronian form." Bee whispers softly in my ear.

I turn into my cybertronian self and start to breath normally.

Bee let's out a sigh of relief and picks me up bridal style and holds me close. I start to close my eyes.

"No, I need you to stay conscious as long as possible. Can you do that, my flower?" He asks me softly.

I nod my head slowly opening my eyes, as Bee started to walk near the door where Sam stands looking at me worried.

"Make yourself useful and get her stuff." Bee said to Sam with a growl.

They must hate each other?

Sam glares at Bee as if he could kill him.

Yep  they hate each other.

"Please." I whispered to Sam.

Sam looks at me and smiles softly the nods going to get my backpack.

Bee carries me to his alt mode while Sam follows with my backpack on his back. Bri gets out of the car and rushes towards me.

"Omg! What happened?! You look like you fell down a hill." Bri says trying to calm herself down.

"It's because I did." I whispered in Bee's chest. Bee automatically stops walking.

"What exactly happened?" He asks me, his eyes where filled

"I ran down a hill running away from the Cons and tripped on a rock and fell into some bushes, not to mention that it was extremely cold outside that night." I whispered before coughing.

Bee puts me in the back seat of his alt mode and climbed in. Sam gets into the driver's seat and hands me my backpack.

"Thank you." I whispered softly.

He nods and looks back up front, before Bee grabs my chin gently moving it so he can see my face.

He sighs, as his alt mode starts to move, he brushes my face softly while bringing me into a warm embrace.