December 5, 2013 & December 27, 2013

"Hello?" Rap Monster said.
"Hey, Jungkook. Listen. We need to talk—," a different person replied, "and don't even think about hanging up or else I will go to your dorm and hunt you down!"

Rap Monster quickly pulled the phone away from his ear and put the call on speakerphone. They all began to listen in on what the caller was saying.

"Understand me, Jungkook-ah?" the person sternly continued.
"Who is this?" Jin asked.

The person on the other end suddenly stopped breathing and then took shallow inhales and exhales after hearing a different person. Jin inquisitively looked toward Suga who lethargically shrugged in response.

"B-Bangtan?" the person stuttered from the other end.
"Yes?" Rap Monster slowly said.
"Holy shit..."
"Listen, we're kind of busy right now, so, is this urgent?" Jin asked.

The person on the other end removed the phone from their face and began to mumble nearly inaudible words.

"Fuck! Why the hell didn't I do this sooner?" the person muttered from the other end. "Fuck..."
"Hello?" Suga raised his voice.

The man put the phone back up to his face.

"Sorry," he said. "I...uh...listen, you guys got some free time today?"
"Well, we're going to get lunch within the next thirty minutes or so," Jin hesitantly answered.
"Listen, I've only got a few more hours until I have to leave for London. I've been meaning to give something to Jungkook before I left for Europe, but...I guess he left first."
"Aigoo! The media must've already spread the news... So you've heard..."
"No. I just assumed."

Jin looked at his dongsaengs and mouthed the word "assumed" in a questioning tone. This person just "assumed" it happened?, he thought.

"Who are you?" Suga asked.
"The name's Isaac Young. I went to SOPA with Jungkook for a short time, but I was never really that close to him—not as close as Park Miso."
"Alright, Isaac. Where do you want to meet?" Rap Monster asked.
"There's a Starbucks in the subway station near SOPA. You can't miss it; it's the largest restaurant there. Meet me there when you can before 15:30 PM."

Suddenly, the phone call ended. Rap Monster put the phone down. He tossed it onto the table and he sighed. Jimin stared at Jungkook's phone as it returned to the lock screen after the call ended. He simply stared at the photo of G-Dragon that Jungkook changed every month. Jimin could recall the time when Jungkook explained his love for G-Dragon and how he couldn't pick just one picture of G-Dragon for his lock screen.

"He's got a lot of weird friends," Suga said.
"Let's just hope these 'weird friends' can help us," Rap Monster muttered.
"In that case, shouldn't we be reading the next entry?" J-Hope said.

Jin nodded in agreement and then opened the journal. He flipped through the tattooed pages until reached the next entry: December 5, 2013.

"Everything's okay. Everything's bearable, I suppose. It could be a little better, but I don't want to complain. It's okay for now. The year's coming to an end. School has been okay. It's the same every day. I get up, go to school, maybe eat a little breakfast before I leave, get teased, go to class, and then come back to rehearse, work on the upcoming album, or something related to Bangtan.

Still, no Park Miso. It's like she's disappeared into thin air. I don't see her at school anymore. But I know she still goes there. I hear guys talking about her all the time. She definitely has a lot of admirers... I'm just one of the million.

Anyway, I'm putting a lot of my time towards Bangtan. I've been trying to make bonds with my hyungs. Jimin-hyung likes to hang with me in our free time. I've kind of forgotten about the thing with Daesul and Jimin, but it still comes back every now and then. Sometime I like being with Jimin-hyung, but other times, not so much. Sometimes I'll just screw around with him and see what he'll do. He's pretty lenient with me. I purposely call him 'Jimin' and not 'Jimin-hyung' or 'hyung' to play around him and he just plays it off like nothing happened. He's great.