My Daughter's Teacher

Single dad Scott for @MadAZ120
(Unedited)
________________________________________________________________________________________

Scott sighed as he walked into the highschool again, for the third time that week. Malia was on a roll, constantly talking back to one of her teachers non-stop, and the teacher had enough. Scott walked into the office and smiled at the lady that ran the front desk.

"Hello, I came in for-"

"Malia McCall, I know, I recognize you from the last two times you were here. Right through that door." The lady smiled. Scott nodded and walked through the door that she had pointed. Malia sat in one of the chairs in front of the desk her principle sat behind. Mr. Harris, the one teacher Malia hated, stood behind said principle.

"Mr. McCall, how nice to see you again." Mr. Stilinski, his best friends dad, smiled brightly at him as he motioned for Scott to sit next to Malia. Scott sat down. "Now, I understand that you know why you are here?"

"Yes, I understand." Scott replied. He was ready to snap Harris's neck. He needed to leave Malia alone.

"Your daughter-" Harris started rudely.

"Eh eh eh, Mr. Harrison, calm down. We will work everything out in the proper time, no need to rush." Mr. Stilinski smiled. There was authority in his voice that could only come from a retired Sheriff. Harris huffed and crossed his arms over his chest. "Lets start with Malia, shall we? What happened sweety?"

"I walked past him in the hallway and accidentally bumped him. He dropped a ton of papers, a few of my friends laughed but I bent down to help, even if I don't like him, I did accidentally knock some papers out of his hands. Then he just screamed at me to go to the office." Malia explained. She looked bored.

"Okay, Mr. Harris?"

"She obviously pushed me an knocked my papers on the floor on purpose, honestly, I don't know why you can't see through her lies, she always lies!" Mr. Harris snapped. Mr. Stilinski stood up.

"That is uncalled for, head back to your classroom, we will discuss this later." Scott smiled at Mr. Stilinski, he had scared the shit out of Mr. Harris just now. Once he had left Malia sighed.

"Are you going to fire him?" She asked. Scott watched his daughter in fascination, she seemed truly upset, like she didn't want him to lose his job, even if he was an ass.

"I'm not sure yet sweety. You can take the rest of the day though, you're not in trouble." Mr. Stilinski smiled at his granddaughter. Malia smiled and nodded.

"Come on dad, lets go see Ms. Argent." Malia said happily. They both walked out of the office and down the hall together.

"You did the right thing honey." Scott said softly.

"I know dad." Malia replied. Once they had gotten to Ms. Argent's classroom, Malia knocked on the door softly. The teacher looked up from her papers, and Scott felt his heart stop momentarily. She was gorgeous.

"Hello Malia. And who's this?" The teacher smiled. She had a soft voice, but it seemed to hold hidden authority, an authority that would get a class to shut up and listen when you wanted them to. Scott was in awe. She had gorgeous brown eye's and curly black hair, how was she even real?

"Hey Ms. Argent. This is my dad." Scott was still stunned as he looked at his daughters teacher in a way he probably shouldn't be looking at his daughters teacher. She was amazing, and Scott hadn't wanted anyone since Malia's mom had died.

"Well, nice to meet you Mr. McCall." The teacher smiled. Malia elbowed him in the side and he snapped out of his daze.

"Uh.. nice to meet you Ms. Argent." Scott stuttered out. She smiled at him and Scott saw Malia roll her eye's.

"I'm going to go get my backpack." Malia said as she walked out of the classroom. Ms. Argent walked over and handed him a piece of paper before walking away. He looked down at the paper and smirked.

Call me hottie 231-722-3439

Malia rolled her eye's when she saw his smile when he walked out of Ms. Argent's class room.

"You have my blessing." She said.

About a year later, Scott asked Allison to marry him, so she was now Mrs. McCall, Malia's step mom and teacher, instead of Ms. Argent, Malia's teacher.