Chapter 3

After meeting the receptionist I decided I needed to clear my head, so I went outside for a smoke, now I'm not addicted to cigarettes, but I do occasionally have them. I walked off the campus, knowing that if I was caught smoking on campus I would be expelled AGAIN, so after my relaxing smoke, I went to my first class of the year; Science. I walked into the classroom about twenty minutes late.

"Ahhh Miss Cassidy, nice of you to join us finally" the teacher who according to my schedule was called Dr Saville hissed. I wrinkled my nose, his breath smelt really badly of garlic.

"Yes, it's rather generous of me isn't it" I retorted, the class gasped, and I noticed Carter lounging at the back of the room.

"Your breath smells"

"So does yours Dr Saville"

"Your breath smells of cigarettes"

"And your breath smells of garlic" I waltzed to the back of the classroom and sat down next to Carter.

"Care to explain why your breath smells of cigarettes?" he prompted.

"I will when you tell me why your breath smells of garlic"

"My breath smells of garlic because I had garlic bread for my dinner last night" he spoke with a tense tone, clearly about to lose his temper.

"What? And you didn't brush your teeth? That’s nasty. But at least I know you're not a vampire, then again, you do look like one" the whole class were sat on the edge of their seats, anticipating his next move.

"Who do you think you are?" Dr Saville roared at me, spittle flew from his mouth and landed on the nerds sat on the front row.

"We'll I think I'm Charlie Cassidy from England, do tell me if I'm wrong" I calmly replied

"Actually you are wrong, you're Charlotte Cassidy" he spat with a smirk