Chapter 9

I arrived back at the house, and yet again no one was home; I kind of expected Nate to be home because he doesn’t have to go to school as much as we do as he has a lecture once or twice a day. So I decided I would properly unpack all my stuff from England and sort out my room. I lifted all eight suitcases out of the closet, and began a long afternoon’s work.

Eventually, all of the suitcases were empty, and my walls were adorned with pictures of my friends back home, tickets to concerts, random memorabilia, and posters of my favourite band; Five Seconds of Summer (don’t judge!). By the time I had finished, it was about time for everyone to be arriving home, and true to form, I heard the revving engines of the boys’ bikes, and the gentle purring of the girls’ convertibles. Bounding down the stairs, I greeted them all with a smile. “Let’s get ready to hit the beach guys!” I yelled, dragging the girls after me, to get ready in my room.

Soon we were all ready to head down to the beach, so we left the house through the back door, which lead us straight onto the bit of private beach that came with the house. I could sense the curiousness from everyone about why I was suspended, so I began my tale. “So, you’re probably all wondering why I was suspended; well it’s because I haven’t done any homework, I skipped school for a day and a bit, I never went to any of the detentions I was given, and I was fairly rude to the headmaster when we spoke; so yeah, that’s why. Oh, and I have to go back to school on Wednesday” I finished, earning laughs from everyone who sits at our lunch table at the carefree way I told them; but to be honest I couldn’t care less, because as long I wasn’t expelled, then I would be fine.

“Last one to the sea’s a rotten potato!” Carter yelled, causing us all to race into the sea, splashing about and laughing, looking back at the house from the sea, we could see Lau taking pictures of us, which would look great on my wall later on.  We played in the sea until dusk fell upon us, and we decided to get a fire going in the fire pit, situated on the stretch of beach that Lau and Dave owned. Laughing and stumbling through the dark, we managed to find a big pile of wood in the back yard of the house, so we all carried it down onto the beach, laughing and joking between ourselves.

Although we had the wood and a lighter, we couldn’t get the fire to light no matter what we tried to do. “I know what will make it work!” Emma suddenly exclaimed, making us all perk up in interest “Hang on, let me just find it” she stated whilst digging through her beach bag “ha, got it!” she exclaimed triumphantly. Upon seeing the object in question, I burst out laughing, along with the other girls; the boys all had looks of disgust plastered across their faces.

“Emma, that’s a tampon honey” Alexis managed to say through her laughs.

“No sugar Sherlock, I know it’ll work, I saw Rebecca Adlington do it on I’m A Celebrity!” she retorted. I suppose we could always give it a go, since we had no other options available. Reluctantly Carter lit the tampon, and chucked it into the pit, causing the wood to hiss, and burst into flames. “See, I told you it would work” Emma proudly yelled, whilst doing a rather embarrassing victory dance, making us all, laugh at her antics.

“You know what would be great right now?” I asked everyone, who looked at me to go on “TEQUILA!” I yelled, receiving many nods and smiles, “Carter, take me to get my best friend then!” I called over to him, and the two of us began traipsing back up to the house. We descended into the large wine cellar, and filled two duffle bags with various bottles of alcohol, which I then carried down to the beach, followed by Carter who was carrying a keg of beer and the camera. Dropping the bag with a clinking sound, I unzipped the bags, passing bottles to people and we began to drink the sweet and tangy alcohol whilst chatting to each other and messing around…

-----Next Day-----

I woke up with a hammering head, and the desire to vomit whatever was in my stomach, everyone else looked pretty much the same; somehow managing to stand, rubbing their sore heads. We were all surrounded by empty glass bottles of alcohol and an empty keg, meaning we had drank a lot. I tried to remember what had happened, but all I could see in my head was a blur, and the beach spinning around, so I gave up with trying to remember, assuming everything would be on the camera that was lying, discarded on the sand.

“Let’s see the camera guys” everyone gathered around me, quietly though, not wanting to worsen the banging of our heads. Scrolling through the pictures, we came to the conclusion that a few of us had gone back in the sea, the girls, including myself, had performed some sort of dance routine in our swim wear, and we hadn’t bothered to put our clothes back on clearly as we were still in our skimpy bikinis right now. There were many pictures of us dancing to no music, and an entertaining video of Tyler and me seeing who could drink a bottle of Tequila the fastest; of course I had won. Other than that nothing bad had happened, thankfully.

 Noticing that Chrissy was still fast asleep, we glanced at each other and exchanged evil smiles, hatching up a plan…

A/N: sorry it's short, but I've been busy!! Hope you enjoyed it, comment vote, fan and share! Thanks for reading x