Chapter 2

At the bike shop the five of us had a lot of fun, it took me three hours to decide on a bike, in the end I got a gun metal grey Ducati bike, and it was lush!

Everyone agreed that it was a lovely bike. I got to ride it home, and I'm going to go to school on it tomorrow with Nate, Carter, and Matt, they all have their own bikes, and Gus usually gets on the back of one of them, or so I'm told.

Dinner was uneventful, and we learnt loads about each other, for example Lorraine was an ex-supermodel, and was now a successful fashion designer, she was one of the chief executives of Louis Vuitton, I felt really bad, because she really wanted me to be a girly girl, so that she could dress me up and stuff. I learnt that Dave is one of the organisers of the ASP (Association of Surfing Professionals) world tour, which is basically the surfing world championships, and he's going to teach me how to surf! I learnt that Nate is actually quite funny, and is obsessed with all types of sport. Carter could only keep apologising for calling me Charlotte, and said it won't happen again, and of course the lads couldn't stop teasing him for being beaten up by a girl. I found out that Matt is actually quite sweet, but is still a player. And Gus is just plain adorable, he says he loves his girlfriend, and wants to be a quarterback on their, sorry, our schools team.

I told them about how I've been expelled from 18 schools, and about my best friend Austin was always causing trouble and pranks with me. To be honest, they're a really nice family, and I'm happy that I moved out here. So after my thinking session, I'm going to bed now.

This morning I was woken up by Nate barging in and yelling 'hands up, I've got a gun' needless to say I was scared. I showered, and washed my raven black, straight hair. Then, I pulled on my black, ripped skinny jeans and a tight white V-neck tee shirt, I shrugged on my leather jacket, and pulled on my black leather ankle boots, I didn't put any makeup on, because I hate make up. I went downstairs for breakfast and was greeted by the whole family.

"Morning" I yelled

"Someone's a morning person" Carter muttered. I drank my cup of coffee that was made for me, I don't eat breakfast, not because I'm trying to starve myself but because it makes me throw up, I don't know why, it just happens. When we'd all finished breakfast, we went out to the garage, and slung on our backpacks, pulled on our helmets and jumped on out bikes, Gus jumped on Matt's.

"Be careful, love you, and be home by five" Lau yelled, but the end of her sentence was drowned out by the roar of our engines starting.

"Race you there!" I yelled over the roar of the engines. We pulled out of the garage, and shot off down the road, I swerved left and right all the way to the school, I'd learnt the directions earlier so I knew where I'd be going. When we raced into the parking lot, everyone stopped and stared at us. We hopped off the bikes, and yanked our helmets off.

"Ha, in your faces, I win" I yelled to the boys. They sniggered and shook their heads at me, whilst I smiled sweetly at them. When we walked down to the office, practically everyone stared at us, I guess Dave was right.

"Wow, you guys really are popular"

"No I think it's because you're with us, naturally people want to know who you are, plus you look pretty badass" Matt spoke up

"Why thank you kind sir" I replied laughing. Just then the secretary walked in and handed me my schedule.

"The student showing you around will be Tyler Wright, he seems to fit you perfectly" she smirked. I didn’t like her already. Maybe it was because of her judgemental stare, or the way her eyes trailed over my body, clearly deciding my character because of what I was wearing.

"And what's that supposed to mean" I spat at her

"Nothing sugar" she said way too sweetly.

"C'mon Charlie lets go" Nate said, whilst dragging me away before I hit the woman.

As Nate took me to meet Tyler Wright, I realised that you do not know what I look like. I look like your typical bad girl, with ripped skinny jeans, and my black leather jacket. I would call myself good looking to be frank; I have a face like a pixie, almond shaped eyes, and my dainty nose is like a slide. I have high cheekbones which mean I could be a model, and I have pink plump lips that are occasionally covered in a swipe of red lip balm if I’m putting effort into my look.

A/N: hey I'm so sorry I haven't updated in soooooo long, but I've been back at school, so I've been really busy with all the work and stuff :( thanks for reading the book though! Also could u comment vote and fan please, because I don't know if anyone's reading the book! :/ x