Part 17

Dan's pov

I woke up to the sound of Phil running around.

"PHIL what the fuck are you doing?" I shouted.

"Being healthy and going for a run" he shouts back.

"You realise it's 8:46 and running around a room isn't going to do anything to your health go back to sleep and let me sleep. You just woke me up" I said to him.

"Sorry. I'm going sleep then" he replied.

I tried my hardest to get back to sleep but I only managed to rest my eyes for about 20 minutes.

I decided to give up there's no use I couldn't get back to sleep.

I sat up in bed and went through all the notifications on my phone.

Most of them were Twitter so I just got rid of them all.

I was too tired to look through them right now. I'll go through Twitter later.

I looked around my room and saw that my laptop was right next to me. I turned it on then went straight onto my private Tumblr.

The first thing that popped up was a edit of when me and Phil went to Pewdiepie's place and we were with his two pugs Edgar and Maya.

It was so cute. Even the edit was really good.

I couldn't hear any movement so I guess that Phil is back in bed which is good but I can't exactly get back to sleep anyway.

My laptop was nearly dead as I haven't charged it for a while so I knew I had to get up to go get my charger.

I saw that Phil's door was opened so I peered in and he wasn't there.

"Phil" I shouted.

I heard a muffled 'yes' come from the other side of the apartment.

I walked into the kitchen only to see Phil try to hide the massive handful of my country crisp cereal in his hands.

"Don't look at me" he shouted.

"Phil I can see your eating MY cereal." I chucked.

"No I'm not I'm just eating some shreddies."

"Last time you ate shreddies out of the box you was nearly sick." I replied.

"Uhm Uhm I uhh don't have anything" he said quickly shoving the rest of the cereal in his mouth.

"Your such a dork" I chuckled hitting him gently.

He started laughing then loads of cereal came out of his mouth.

"PHIL your fucking disgusting your cleaning all this up" I shouted running back to my room with my charger.

He literally is the most cutest dork ever.