Part 23

Dan's pov

I went back home to try and see if Phil had turned up saying it was all a joke and he was fine.

But he was not there.

Who has took him?

Who is out to get him?

Or me.

Then it hit me, the only person who hated us.

Cassidy.

Yes. I must be her she is the only one i can think it would be. She is the only one who hated both of us a probably wanted to hurt us. Both physically and mentally.

I couldn't remember where her house was though. I knew it was about a 5 minute walk from us though.

I just left the apartment and went the way i thought it was to her house.

Luckily i was correct. I arrived at her house about 7 minutes after leaving my place.

It was pitch black. I couldn't see anything from the outside of the house.

I doubt the door was going to be unlocked so i immediately began trying to figure out another way to get in.

Then all of a sudden i saw a window slightly open on the top floor of the house.

Fortunately there was a tree right next to the window so i could easily reach the window.

I climbed up slowly so no noise was made. Unfortunately i was not a very energetic person so climbing the tree was a lot of effort.

After about 10 minutes i managed to get up the tree and into the house.

Everything was quiet apart from slight sound of mumbling coming from somewhere in the house.

So i was correct. This bitch is out to get me and Phil.

Then i realised. These people are most likely going to be armed. I have no protection. I am not strong so its not as if i can fight anyone.

I got out my phone and turned on the flash light and looked around the room i was in for anything violent.

I slowly opened draws trying to to create any sound. I was fortuitous. There is was. Laying in the cabinet draw. A sharp, shiny knife.

I picked it up to examine it. It seemed quite dangerous if i am honest. I could probably kill someone with this.

I didn't plan on killing anyone. but i mean if i had to, then i would, for Phil.

I placed it in my pocket slightly so i didn't have to carry it about.

This was it.

This was where the adventure would start.

--------------------------

You guys are lucky i have a messed up sleeping pattern. Its 3:08am. I have wrote two chapters in one night.

You will probably be reading this a few days after though.

But hope you like the chapter.

22 votes and 14 comments?

might put next one up  earlier if i manage to get a couple more chapters done

Don't be a ghost reader!

~ Jaz :)