C | 2.

Mia's pov (Sunday August 21)

-

I was waken up, by Cameron shaking me. What does he want?! I open my eyes and squint my eyes to get adjusted to the light.

"Yes?" I ask.

"We need to go to Walmart, and the mall so get dressed," he says. He was about to walk out of my room, and I ask him a question before he can.

"Why?"

"Because we need school supplies, and back to school clothes," he says and walks out of my room.

'Yay shopping' I think.

I get up and walk towards my bathroom to get ready for the day.

-

Cameron and I were now in the car, driving to Walmart, he was playing 'work,' by Rhianna. This was my favorite song.

"Work work work work work work!!!!" Cameron yells at the top of his lungs.

"Cameron shut up!!!!" I scream. I'm pretty sure the whole world could hear me.

He sang even louder after that. I rolled my eyes to the back of my head.

We pulled up into the Walmart parking lot, and we hopped out of the car to get some school supplies.

-

"Pencils?" Cameron asked.

"Yep," I sighed. I really wasn't looking forward, to school.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing I'm just not that happy, that school is starting tomorrow,"

"You'll be fine," he said and continued walking down the school supply isle.

'I hope,' I thought.

We continued getting stuff for school. I got markers, high lighters, erasers, a new book bag, binders, folders, and etc.

We paid for everything and hopped into the car to head to the mall.

-

"How about forever 21?" I asked him.

"Sure when your ready for me to pay, just call me I'll be over at the food court," he said.

I nodded and went to pick out an outfit.

I was looking through some skinny jeans, when I saw a girl and boy. The boy had the same hair style that Hayes had, and the girl had blonde hair.

They turned around and I noticed who it was, it was Hayes.

I can't be mad if that is his girlfriend, because after all we weren't dating. When he went on tour we decided to end things until he got back, because we couldn't handle the pain of not being able to see each other. But we kissed!? I thought that meant something. I guess I was wrong.

I tried to hide my face, so he wouldn't recognize me but I was too late.

"Mia?" He asked.

I turned around my face full of embarrassment, smiled, and waved my hand.

"Hi," I said.