C | 38

Mia's pov (Thursday June 5th)

-

"You went through all of this just so you could apologize?" I asked him.

"Yes and I went through all of this for Hayes too," he said as he sat up from the bench and walked away.

I was confused until I saw Hayes sit next to me on the bench.

"Hayes," I said excited as I gave him a tight hug.

"Hey beautiful. Did you forgive him?"

I nodded my head as we both sat in silence.

"Oh and did you find the scavenger hunt hard?" He asked with a smirk.

"A little but it wasn't that hard," I said chuckling.

"Anyways what are we going to do?" I added.

"I was thinking we could do a fun YouTube video. After all our fans still want to hear from us,"

"Where are we going to do it?"

"My house. Nash, Cameron, and Jack G are on their way there. Also there is a surprise for you," he said smirking as we walked to my car.

"You driving?" I asked him and he nodded his head.

We drove to Hayes house while listening to 'one dance,' by drake. Once we got there i held Hayes hand as we walked inside the house.

I saw Cameron, Nash, Jack G, and a baby! I let go of Cameron's hand as I run to Cameron.

"Is this destiny," I ask about to faint. She was so adorable I just wanted to scream full of jealousy.

He nods his head as he lets me hold her. She's so light and i swear she will have all of the boys drooling over he when she's older.

"Hey Cameron when she's starting school?" Jack g asked.

"I don't know when she's 2 I guess," he said rolling his eyes. Typical Cameron.

"She's gonna have all of the boys drooling over her," I said admiring the beautiful baby in my arms right now.

I look at Cameron as his eyes go wide.

"Give me my baby," he whines as I give him his child.

"No boys will lay eyes on you or I will personally cut their eyes out," he says staring at the baby with a smile on his face. The baby chuckles and it was so adorable.

"I guess you agree then. No boys for you," Cameron said with a huge smile on his face.

"When was Mia aloud to have a boyfriend?" Gilinsky asks laughing.

"That reminds me. She shouldn't even have a boyfriend now," Cameron said eyeing me.

"Yeah break up with him Mia," Nash said giving me a glare.

I roll my eyes as I take a seat on the couch.

"So what kind of YouTube video are we going to do?" I asked Hayes as he was setting up the camera in front of the couch.