~Chapter two~

Summer Love

Chapter two

I was watching pretty little liars when I recieved a text. I opened it,

Are you free tonight? - H

It was harry text. So I replyed to him,

Yeah I am, 

He texted back,

Do you wanna hang out tonight? I'm bored.. - H

I laughed at his weirdness.

Yeah sure, come to my house.

He replyed again,

Be there at 5pm, - H

I looked at the time, it was 4:35pm, so he'll be here in 25 minutes. I went to washroom and showered, I came out in 10 minutes, and then I wore a grey t-shirt 'Music is my boyfriend', blue denim shorts and sandals with it. I blow dryed my hair and put them wavy. I did a little bit make up and went downstairs.

It was 5pm, and the bell rang. I open the door revealing harry.

He hugged me, and then we went inside.

"So what are we doing?" He asks,

"We're gonna watch movies," I said and then I took out all the movies that I got yesterday.

"yayyyy" He cheered , I giggled.

"Ok, I'm gonna make popcorns, here are movies," I gave him dvds and went to kitchen to make popcorns and then I placed it in bowls. I got cold drinks from refrigerater and went to my room.

"So which movie are we watching?" I asked him as I gave him popcorns.

"Evil dead 2013" He said while making some weird faces, I started to laugh.

He started to movie and we watched, harry and me started to laugh, the movie was so funny and hilarious.

After evil dead 2013 we watched other movies also, it was 9pm, when we got tired and we played 20 questions.

"Who was your first kiss?" Harry asked, my cheeks got red, because I never had my first kiss.

"No one," I said while looking down.

He placed his two fingers on my chin and made myself looked at him.

"Can I be your first kiss?" He said while smirking. I looked into his eyes deeply. I nodded my head.

He leaned in and I closed my eyes, in matter of seconds, I felt his lips placed on mine. I shivered at every step he did. Harry put hie hands on my waist and my hands were on his shoulders.

He pulled apart, I opened my eyes, he was looking at me.

He pecked my cheek.

It was magical. I never experienced this before.

"Hannah, I love you, I fell in love with you when I saw you first time, you were weird at that time, but I love it, I love your eyes, I always want to get lost in them," He said while holding my hand.

"Harry.." Harry cut me by saying,

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He said, while smiling at me.

"Yes," I said without any hesitation, I also liked him when I saw him first time, I like how he was gentlemen. I got intrested but I don't know how he also felt but now we will be together, I want to experience everything with him.

He smiled widely and hugged me tight.

"Can't breath.." I said and he pulled apart.

"Sorry I'm just excited," He said I laughed.

"Hannah, I promise that I will be best boyfriend ever, I will never hurt you, I'll call you, text you, and I will never force you to do anything, I will treat you like princess." Harry said, I giggled.

"Harry calm down, ok." I giggled and kissed him.

"You're really weird," I said to him,

"So are you," He said, I giggled and then I placed my head on his shoulder, he sing for me softly,

Baby I, I wanna know,

what you think when you're alone,

Is it me yeah, 

Are you thinking of me yeah, oh

We've been friends now for a while,

Wanna know that when you smile,

Is it me yeah,

Are you thinking of me yeah, oh oh

Girl what would you do,

Would you wanna stay if I were to say

I wanna be last yeah, 

Baby let me be your,

Let me be your last first kiss,

I wanna be first yeah,

Wanna be the first to,

Take it all the way like this,

And if knew only knew,

I wanna be last yeah, baby let me be your last your last first kiss.

He sing for me, and then in matter of minutes I sleep in his arms.

3 votes and 2 comment for next chapter :) <3