chapter 1: the begining

Felicity's POV
Dig came running down the steps to the lair like always but this time it was different.
"Whoa ,whoa slow down what's going on?where is oliver?" I asked worried
"Quick Felicity I need you to get the first aid kit."Dig said in a mix between nervous and angry voice.
"OK but what happen-" I began but was cut off when I saw Oliver slowly walking down the steps but when he was a little more than half way lost balance falling down the stairs.
"Oh my god!"I yelled.
"Felicity get the kit!"Dig yelled.
I brought the first aid kit over to the table where oliver was laying.
"Is he going to be OK?" I asked.
"I'll be fine, Felicity." Oliver said weakly
"What happened out there?" I asked softly
"After we got the guy we where just about to get out of the warehouse when one of the men that we thought we took out shot him in the shoulder and he fell over a small banister." Dig said with a guilty voice.
"Hey, it's not your fault." I reassured.
"Hell it's not! It was the guy I was supposed  to take out." Dig yelled angrily.
"So you didn't kill a guy. that's not something you should feel guilty about." I told him.
"maybe your right, Felicity." He sighed.

Oliver

"You guys don't need to be worried i'll be fine by this time tomorrow. Speaking  of wich what time is it?" I asked
"almost 3 a.m." Felicity said pulling out her phone
"God I should be getting home." I told them

I walked into the house and saw Thea asleep on the couch.
"oh thea."I said quietly. I grabbed her a blanket and pulled it over her.
"Ollie?"she said still half asleep.
"I'm right here. Do you want me to carry you up to your room?" I whispered.
"No I'm fine right here,thanks."She said falling back to sleep almost immediately after.
Oliver knew she would say no but he asked anyway even though he was in a lot of pain from being shot in the arm.
He than went up to bed.

I woke up early even though i went to bed late. When i woke up it was just about 8. I got changed into my usual day kind of stuff wich it a nice suite for work.
When i got to my  office i could see Felicity walking as fast as she could in her heals,which isn't very fast. She ran in and immediately started babbling.
"Why did you come to work today? You've gotta be in so much pain. I mean you were just shot not even 24 hours ago."She stoped when she realized I  was staring with a bit of a grin. "Sorry." She said embarrassed.
I love when she starts babbling.
I chuckled a bit at her. "I came because it's my job, Felicity." I told her
"And I understand that but you were just shot." She whispered
"Fe-lic-ity, I'm fine. I swear." I told her.
"I know. But it's just... I'm worried about you that's all." She explained.
They were both starring into each others eyes.
"I was wondering if you want to go out tonight."
"Yes! "she said excitedly. "Sorry I mean yes."

OK so this is my first fan fiction so please tell me how I did. Oh and I will still be doing my other story to but I think that it will be fun to do a fan fiction to. Suggestions are appreciated and don't forget to like this.thx