chapter 5: meeting his family

Oliver

I walked around talking to some of the people that know my mother while I waited for Felicity. Thea and mom got in a fight a few hours ago so Thea was up in her room, but I told her that I was bringing Felicity and I could tell that she wanted to meet her so she will most likely be down at the party about an hour or so after it started. I was waiting about 20 minutes before he heard another knock on the door. I'll get it he yelled. When I opened the door I saw Felicity. She was in a beautiful blue dress and her hair was in a beautiful up-do. I kissed her on the check and led her into the house. As we were walking into the house thea was walking down the steps. "Ollie! Is this her! Is this Felicity?"
"Yes it is."
"Omg! She is even prettier than you said."

This made Felicity blush a little."Thanks,thea."
Thea was staring at Felicitys dress for a few seconds.

"Is everything ok?"Felicity asked a bit nervously.

"Yeah, but your dress is missing something. lucky for you I have that something. do you mind if I steel your girl for a few minutes?" She asked with a bi smile on her face

"Go ahead" he said. as thea pulled Felicity up the steps oliver couldn't help but laugh.

Felicity

Thea pulled me into her room. "So what's all this about?" Felicity asked confused.

"I have the perfect pear necklace to go with this dress." Thea said excitedly as she started digging through a jewelry box.
As thea pulled out her jewelry I saw some pictures of oliver and his family. Looking at these pictures made me think about the island and how it changed him from the playboy he was to who he is now.
"Here it is. Turn around." Thea put the necklace on Felicity and handed her a mirror to look at it.

"Oh my god, thea. I can't,wear this what is it,breaks it must have cost a fortune."I said as I looked at the beautiful diamond necklace.
"No, its no problem and I want you to have it."

I turned and looked at her with big eyes "no. Thea, I can't Thea."

"Oh come on. It looks way better on you, plus I never wear it anyway."

I took one more look in the mirror. I put the mirror down and gave Thea a big hug. "Thank you so much".

"It was no problem, now let's get you back down to ollie."

Oliver

I saw Felicity coming down the steps and noticed the necklace that is now tied around her neck.

"She's all yours." Thea said.

"I assume it went pretty well with Thea?"

"Yeah, she is supper sweet."

"That's good. she usually doesn't like my girlfriends.Now let's go introduce you to my mother." I walked her into the living room. I kept my one hand on her lower back as we walked.

When we spotted Moira she was talking to an older couple, but as we got closer she started to walk away.
"Oliver,"His mother said, " who's this?"

"This is Felicity." I said.

"Nice to meet you miss queen." Felicity smiled.

Moira gave Her a dirty stare.

"Mom is something wrong?"I asked,sounding a little offended.

"No,its just you made her sound...different."

I could tell Felicity felt really awkward, her cheeks began to get red.

"Excuse us please" I said to my mother.

We walked onto the front walkway that leads up to the door.

"I am really sorry about her" I said.

"Its fine, but I think I'm  going to go." I understood why she wanted to go. I gave her a kiss and said bye.

"Oh and Felicity before you go, just give it time once she gets to know you she will see what thea-" and before i could finish I was knocked to the ground and when i opened my eyes i saw a man had his hand over Felicity's mouth dragging her into the back of a car.

Ok so a bit of a cliffhanger with this one I hope you liked this chapter
Thx