Chapter 7: the person she thought she knew

"Dad?"Her eyes huge in disbelief and horror. "But why?Why are you doing this?" She was terrified that her father could do such a thing to her. As a child her and her father were close but when she was around eight or nine he left her and her mother. Even though they never had much money after her father left things got really bad. Her mother was rarely ever home because she would be working. It got so bad that her mother developed really bad depression when felicity was around 14. To help her mom out felicity got a job when she turned 15 as a cashier at a local supermarket.

All the memories that were running through her mind made her forget what was happening for a split second, but she was quickly snapped back into the real world when her father started yelling in her face. "Did you hear what i just said!"He yelled so close to her face that when he opened his mouth she could feel the warmth of his breath on her nose and cheeks. She flinched as he kept yelling and telling her that she was a mistake and that no one loved her. She tried so hard not to cry but hearing her own father telling her that no one will lover her it was something that no matter how hard she tried she could not stop her self from letting at least one tear run down her cheek. When her father saw that she had tears on her face he stopped yelling. She opened her eyes and saw him looking through the drawers from an old cabinet by the tv. When he could not find what he was looking for he pulled the drawer right out of the cabinet and thew it onto the floor. She closed her eyes in fear and she opened them almost instantly. He picked something up from the drawer and a big smirk grew on his face. She could not see what it was from where she was in the room but as he came closer she saw he had a syringe full of a yellow-green color. He got in her face and said with a little bit if a chuckle in his voice. "This will hurt a lot." She she started crying and kicking but he was still able to stick the needle into her arm. She instantly felt the excruciating pain starting in her arm and it quickly spread up her arm into her chest and through the rest of her body. The pain was so bad that even though she wanted to cry she just couldn't, but after about five minutes the pain started worsening and she could not help but start yelling from the pain. When her father heard her start yelling he pulled out a camera. Things started going blurry but she could see that he was enjoying her being in so much pain. He pointed the camera at himself and said "this is what happens when you keep secrets" and when she opened her mouth to yell again she started feeling dizzy but right before the room went dark she was able to get a few words out. "Who are you". And the room went dark.

This was rewritten like four times because i could not stick to one idea like i would be half way done with the chapter and i would come up with a really cool idea but it would have nothing to do with what i wrote before or it would just not make sense so im sorry if this took too long to write but i just want it to be the best it could be and i want it enjoyable so thanks for reading💜💙💚