Chapter 16: Felicity's surprise pary Part:1

Oliver raced down the steps to the lair. He turned on the light and ran over to a drawer that is under the cot he used to sleep on before he moved into the loft after Thea moved out. He opened the drawer and grabbed a box out of it in one quick motion. He sight with relieve when he opened it and saw that the diamond necklace that once belonged to his mother. He closed the long black box and put in his pocket before running to get changed out of his suit. He changed into a black long sleeve shirt and a nice pair of jeans. He told Dona that he would keep Felicity out of the loft where she would set up for Felicity's party. At first Dona though that they should just have it at Felicity's apartment but Oliver suggested she have it at the loft.

Oliver knocked on Felicity's door. When she answered he couldn't help but laugh. She was wearing a zebra onesie with her hair up in a messy bun. "What?"you said we where staying in tonight for a movie so I decided to get in my comfy pj's."
"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you that after the movie we are meeting with Thea at my place for dinner." Oliver explained. Felicity's smile grew bigger. "You're lying." She hoped.
"Am I?" He pulled out his phone and opened it.
"Read the text from Thea." As she read the text the smile quickly turned into an angry look. "I can't believe you." She crossed her arms and turned around so he back was facing him so he couldn't she the smile she had. "I'm not talking to you now, so you could just leave." She said not being able to keep a straight face even without looking at him. "Okay." Oliver said playing along with her little game. "But you will have to turn around first."
"And why is that?"she asked now confused.
" so you could look me in the eyes and tell me why you're mad." She turned around with a straight face and looked him in the eyes. As soon as she was about to speak she lost it and start to smile. Oliver shook his head "you are a terrible lire." He said.
"Whatever." She said with I smile. "Now get in here."

Oliver put the movie in the DVD player and Felicity put a bag of popcorn in the microwave for five minutes. Oliver stood up and started walking over toward Felicity. She told him to stop where he was. Confused he stopped with a confused look. " I forgot to show you the best part of this outfit" she said excitedly. She put up a little hood that had little ears on it. Oliver laughed and shook his head. "Wait that's not all." She said. She started to run and stopped which caused she to slide across the hard wooded floor. She accidentally slid into Oliver causing both of the to fall the the floor . "So that's why you told me to stop, so you could push me to the floor?" He asked playfully.
"Sorry". She said embarrassed. " oh I'll get you for that" he told her. "Oh really?" She asked.
"Yes I will" he said.
"Prove it" she mocked.

Oliver lunged at he and she quickly stood up and moved out of the way. He got up and started to chase her. The apartment filled with their laughter as he started to chase her around the dining table. They both stopped both at different ends of the table. She tried to throw him off by moving to one side of the table and than running to the other side. This worked just enough for her to get past him. She started running down the hallway. Oliver started catching up to her quickly. By the time she reached the end of the hall Oliver was right behind her. He grabbed her from behind and began tickling her sides she slid to the ground and Oliver fell to his knees. "Stop, stop" she pleaded. Her laugh filling the room he continued to tickle her. He moved from he sides to her stomach and she fell on her back with her head on his knees. "Stop, please." She begged through her laughter. "Fine" he said and he lifting his hand off of her stomach.
"I can barely breathe thanks to you". She said between breaths. She took a deep breath and finally caught her breath. Oliver started playing with the small pieces of hair that stuck out of her bun. They just sat there for what felt like forever until they heard the beeping of the microwave. Oliver stood up and put his arm out to help Felicity up. They walked into the kitchen. "What kind of popcorn salt do you want?" She asked. "Whatever's fine." He said grabbing a bowl from the cabinet. "Well I'm all out of whatever so you will have to pick a difference one." She teased. He rolled his eyes at her remark. "I don't care you can choose".
" sorry I'm all out if you can choo-" Oliver cut her off before she could finish that sentence "Felicity"
" okay, white cheese it is." Oliver walked over to the couch to start the movie and Felicity shut off all the lights before running over to sit with Oliver on the couch. "So what movie are we watching? She asked as she sat down with a small blanket. " well you said it's your favorite and I never saw it so I thought we could watch pitch perfect". "Yes" she mumbled under her breath. As the movie ads where playing they both got in a comfortable position. She laid with her head on his lap and he sat in the corner at the arm of the couch and this is how they stayed until the end of the movie.

I did not plan on making this a 2 part chapter but this part ended up really long. Part 2 will probably be up by tomorrow if not tonight. It's 2 A.m right now and I'm not even a little tiered because I sleep until 1 in the afternoon. And now I have a lot me time to write because my school is now only half days because of mold so now I go from 11:45 to 4:00 and I usually do all my writing at night and now I can stay up as late as I want. So I will be updating more now.