Chapter19: The reveal

The team ran down the stairs with their hoods and masks already off.

"I can't believe we let him get away like that." Thea said angrily. "This was our chance and we've blown it."

"We'll get other chances. It just might take longer than we hoped." Felicity told them trying to get them all to calm down.

"She's right,we can't be beating ourselves up about this." Dig said.

"Man I love hearing those words. Felicity  said.

They all looked at her. "What?"she asked defensively.

They just ignored her and went back to their conversation.

"As much as I love the optimism we have to think logically. I mean it took us four months to find him." Oliver told them.

"Well now we have an idea on what he is trying to do so this means that we should have a much easier time tracking him this time." Felicity said.

"Alright but we need to start training harder for next time." Oliver told them.

They all went to get changed out of their suits and into their everyday clothes.

"So how was your visit to central city?" Oliver asked her.

"Great." She told him

"I know you didn't go so you can have Cisco fix our equipment." He told her.

"What" she asked.

" I'm not mad Felicity." He explained. "I just want to know why you really went."

"I just needed a day away from the madness." She lied.

"Okay, why didn't you just tell me that in the beginning?"

"I don't know." She told him. "Can we go home it was a long day?"

They walked into the loft and Felicity kicked off her heals and sat on the couch. She tapped the empty space next to her. He walked over and sat next to her.

"I got you something when I was there." She said pulling a medium sized box that was nicely wrapped and tied with a ribbon out from behind her back.
"What's this." He asked.

"You have to open it to find out." She told him.
He slowly unwrapped the box.when all the wrapping paper was off he saw a plain cardboard box.

"Seriously what is it?" He asked.

"Open it." She said with a big smile on her face.

He opens the box and saw a mug.

"Read it aloud." She told him.

"Best father in the world." He read.

Realizing what he just said he put the mug on the table and coved his mouth. "I'm going to be a dad?" He asked.

Felicity nodded her head. He began crying. "I'm going to be a dad, and your going to be a mother. "He said happily.  He stood up and Felicity stood with him. He gave her a quick kiss and gave her a hug. "
Your going to be the best mother in the world."he told her.

After they both calmed down they sat back down. Oliver picked up her shirt and kissed her stomach "hi, I'm your daddy"He said. Felicity couldn't help but smile. He sat back up and kissed Felicity. "We are going to be the best parents ever." He told her.

"That's why you went to S.T.A.R Labs isn't it?" He asked.

"Yeah, I had Caitlin run a blood test just to make sure." She explained to him. "Do you think it's a girl or a boy." She asked him.

"It's going to be a girl I just know it" he told her.

"I don't know I have a good feeling it's a boy." She told him.

"Well whatever it is I'm happy either way." He told her.