Chapter 17: felicity's surprise party part:2

The credits the the movie started to play so Felicity got up and turned on the lights and sat down again next to Oliver. "So what did you think?" She asked.
"It was a lot better than I thought it was going to be."  He said. "What time did you say we are having dinner with Thea?" She asked checking her phone. "Seven" he responded. "It's only five thirty but I'm going to get changed and do my hair." She got up and went into her room.

About twenty minutes later she came out in a white jacket with a light pink top and a pair of black stretch pants and her hair down and curly. "You look beautiful." Oliver told her.
She walked over to the chair he was sitting on and put her arms around him and sat on his lap straddling him and gave him a kiss. The kiss grew more passionate. Oliver found his way down her neck which made her giggle a little. When he found his way back to her lips she lightly pulled away when she looked at his lips she saw a trace of her pink lipstick. She licked her fingers and wiped away the pink on his lips. "We should probably go" she said. "Why? We still have a half hour before we have to be there" he said.
"Yeah but I want to get some hot coca beforehand." She said getting up off of him and picking him up off the chair.

About 20 minutes later.

They walked down the hall toward the loft. Oliver texted laurel and told her where they were. She texted back almost immediately "we still need 5 mins" the text read.
They were only a few doors down but he had to keep her occupied. Not knowing what to do he started kissing her. In shock Felicity pulled away. But Oliver kissed her again and this time she kissed back. His arms moved up and down her back as they kissed. Oliver picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his body neither of them breaking the kiss. He lightly pushed her back again the wall. He felt his back pocket vibrate and he pulled away breaking this kiss and put her down. The text was from laurel  telling him that hey where ready.

They walked in and turned on the lights and everyone jumped out and yelled "surprise" scaring Felicity which caused her to yell. When she realized that she yelled she started laughing. "You guys." I can't believe you did this." She said happily. "It's your 27th birthday we had to do something." Laurel told her. Felicity have her a hug and thanked her.
As soon as she saw her mother she walked over to her. "You planned this didn't you?" She suspected.
"Well it wasn't just me, Oliver and laurel help to. It was just my idea." Her mother explained not wanting to take all the credit. Felicity gave her a hug to thank her and after about a while of socializing. Thea grabbed a bottle of champagne and cracked it open. After everyone had a glass she heard Oliver yell "to Felicity smoak" she just laughed. Than her mother grabbed her by the arm and pulled her to the couch. "Present time"! She yelled excitedly. "You got me presents?" She asked with a confused look but she was happy that they care enough to get her stuff. "Yes we got you presents honey it's your birthday"." Now open mine first." She yelled sitting next to her daughter on the couch.

She opened the small box that was tied with a beautiful red ribbon. When she looked inside she saw a pair of gorgeous pearl earrings. "Oh my god" she said looking up at her mother "there beautiful". She gave her mother a hug thanking her for her present. She opened a few more presents that her friends got her. Thea got her a black designer cross body purse that had a long silver  chain. Laurel got her a pair of heels that she has been wanting for a while now. Oliver waited until his was the last. He handed her the box. When she opened it her jaw dropped in awe. It was the most beautiful thing she has ever seen. It was a necklace that has a long silver chain and at the end of it was a diamond shaped in the form of a heart. "Oliver this is beautiful."  She said with her hand over her mouth. "I can't except this"
"Yes you can" he corrected.
"No,Oliver I can't "she told him.
"Felicity, I want you to have it."
Knowing she could not win, she excepted the necklace. "It's beautiful " she said. He leans over and gave her a quick kiss on her head. "Could you put it on for me?" She asked lifting her hair off of her neck. "It's a beautiful necklace for a beautiful woman." He said when she turned around with the new diamond hanging around her neck.

After they said goodbye to Dona who was leaving yearly the next morning Oliver and Felicity got changed into their night clothes. They decided that it would be easiest to stay in the loft that night. Felicity didn't really have anything to wear because most nights they spend at Felicity's apartment but she found a sweatshirt of Oliver's so she threw that on. It was long enough to cover her so she decided to take off her stretch pants. She got into bed with Oliver when she realized she forgot to take off her necklace. "Oliver can you take this off for me? She asked turning her back to him so he can easily get tho the latch. He handed her the necklace and she put it on the table next to her and shut off the light laying down next to Oliver. And they fell asleep in each other's arms.