6- Do i like him?

Blake's POV

I press my lips against hers and she doesn't pull away. I've dated her. She was the best girlfriend you could ever have. But I ruined it, because I'm a player. I was a player.

" what the fuck!" She yells slapping me.

" what?!" I laugh. Now my cheek hurts.

She hops back on the bike. She didn't talk to me for the rest of the ride. It was because of the kiss. I wish she didn't hate me. Wait no! I'm a player I don't care.

Jordan's POV

I got back on the bike. I'm not going to kiss, or like Blake. He was a jerk to me. He still is a jerk. As we entered the school, all of his friends walked up to us.

" are you guys finally dating?" Danny asks while putting his arm around me.

" no!" I say quickly.

He then grabs my wrist and pulls
me into the janitors closet. Only Blake and Danny were in there with me.

"give me another chance?" Blake asks with his hands on my shoulders

" I don't know Blake, " I sigh.

He begged and begged. Jacob isn't here, so he doesn't care. I'm going to date Blake. And this time it will be different.

" pleaseee!" he begged in a baby voice.

I smiled and said yes. He jumped up in the air and screamed " yes!!!". Danny started laughing and clapping at the same time.

Jacobs POV

" please Caroline! I need to go back" I plead with my sister.

Caroline is refusing to bring me back. I miss Jordan so much. I want to ask her out. I know she likes me, or liked me. She probably doesn't like me anymore.

" Jacob, this was your choice." she says sternly.

" Caroline! Please, C'mon! I need to see Jordan again!" I whine.

" fine. go get packed " she says angrily.

I run up to the guest room. I'm so happy! Hopefully Jordan will be happy to see me. I start packing all of my things. I'm finishing up packing.

I walk downstairs with my suit cases. Caroline was playing with her keys.

" ready?" she asks.

" yup, I'm ready to see Jordan" I smile walking out the door.

Jordan's POV

Later that day after school, Blake came over. We watched a movie.

" are you hungry?" I ask.

" yes." He says rubbing his stomach.

I get up and grabbed the phone. I called papa Gino's and ordered a cheese pizza.

"come snuggle," Blake whispers in my ear.

" okay," I smile and walk over to the couch.

I lat my face on his shoulder and wrap my arms around his stomach. There was a knock on the door. I groaned. Blake got up and answered the door.

Blake's POV

Jordan is so nice. It's been really nice dating her. I'm so happy she's finally forgiven me. I'm going to try to not want other girls. But it's hard, especially when they are really pretty.

Jordan groaned when the doorbell rang. I got up and walked to the door. I open it and my mouth dropped.

" what the hell are you doing here?" He asked harshly.

" I'm dating Jordan," I say in a matter of fact tome.

Jordan came to my side. Her eyes almost popped out of her head when she saw Jacob standing in the doorway. His face got really red. He pushed through us. Jacob ran upstairs.

" I'll go talk to him," She sighs and frowns.

This ruins everything for me.

Jordan's POV

I walk up the stairs almost tripping on the 8th step, and I heard Blake laugh. What do I say to Jacob? I walk into the guest room. Jacob was laying on the bed watching t.v

" why are you here?" I ask.

" what? No hello? How you been jacob? I'm sorry I'm a cheating bitch!" I don't deserve to be called a bitch.

Wow. I've been texting him every day for the whole time he's been gone.

" Yo! I texted and called you every day!" I yell and continue raising my voice

" you just didn't answer!" I continued

He stands up. He walks close to me so my face was only and inch away from his. A tear slid down his cheek.

" I came back for you," his voice cracks and he started crying

I'm sorry for him. But he just left. I'm allowed to like other people. I run downstairs and Blake is waiting for me. He hugs me tightly as I cried into his shoulder. Jacob walks downstairs and gave Blake a death stare. Blake's face got red. He started to walk towards Jacob but I stopped him.

Jacobs POV

If Jordan is going to date other people. I can too. I text a girl named Angie and ask her to hang out. She replies quickly and it was a yes. I go downstairs to see Jordan hugging Blake. It bothers me so much how she told me she hates him... Yet she's now dating him?

" where are you going?" I heard Jordan's voice ask as I was walking out the front door.

"I'm hanging out with Angie" I answer smiling.

She cracks her knuckles. Is she jealous? Wow, she's jealous. That goes to show she does not want me to date anyone.

" jealous?" I ask smirking.

" no!" She yelled back. " Go, have fun.. I'll be kissing Blake" she smirks then runs back inside to her boyfriend.

God, I like her so much. I know what Blake is doing. I'll stop him. Because a player doesn't just change.

Blake's POV

Jordan came back inside. She seems upset. I open up my arms.

" I'm fine. Just some Jacob problems" I giggle.

I smiled and push her onto the couch.

" let's watch a movie!" I yell while jumping on the couch.

We fought for the remote. She got it and put on ' The Notebook' . I groaned and she laughed at me. As we watched  it we snuggled and I played with her soft hair. It was actually an amazing movie. Shoot!!! It's 7:56, and I have to be home at 8:00

" shoot! Babe! I got to go. I'll see you at school" I kissed her and left.

Jacobs POV

Angie and I just went to the mall. It was really boring. All she talked about was her friends. I hate when girls talk shit about their best friends.

I got 'home' / home to Jordan's house. Her dad went to work at a Shawn mendes concert. Her brother apparently got all F's and he did something really bad so I guess he is at a disciplinary school. Her mom is home, also my mom.

I walked in and Jordan wasn't anywhere in sight. I tiptoe up the stairs. My mom goes to bed early, so I don't want to wake her up. She gets so mad. I sprinted to my room and jumped in bed and I drifted off to sleep.
_____________

This chapter has been edited🤘🏻 but watch there still be errors lol

Anyways hope you enjoy😘