28- bruises

Jacobs POV
  He kicked one last time then stopped. I wrapped my arms around my legs and sat in the corner of the cement room. The dark closed in as it became night. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

             Jordan's POV
   " all the windows are locked.. How do we get in?!?" I growled in frustration

   " I have no idea.. I think we have to break a window" Samantha said picking up a rock

    I stopped her before she smashed it through the small window. She looked at me confused

    " what?" She asked

    " Blake or Shawn might hear it.." I said taking the rock out of her hands

   I was about to set it down when Zoey ripped it out of my hands and chucked it at the window. I gasped and slapped her arm.

   " wasn't that hard" she giggled

   Sam high five'd her. That was pretty cool. We all started picking up pieces of glass around the window so we wouldn't get hurt. Samantha's small body slid through the window into the house. I was the last one in. My converse made a loud sound when they hit the cement ground. We looked around and made our way to the room we were all in.

    Sam opened it and ran in.

  " guys! In here" she whispered

   I tip toed in. Jacob was sitting unconscious on the floor. I pinched his cheek trying to wake him up, but he wouldn't. Then I heard a familiar voice.

   " wow, I never thought you guys would be back" Blake's voice giggled in the background. Even though I wasn't looking at him, I could tell he was smirking.

    Samantha stood up slowly and turned to him. His mouth dropped. She walked towards him and she stroked his arm.. What is she doing, suddenly he leaned in for a kiss and she took a pocket knife out of her pocket and held it up to his face. I gasped and Blake screamed. Jacobs eyes ahoy open. He stumbled while standing up.

    " move and I will stab your eye with this" she threatened him

   Shawn ran in and stopped when he saw all of us. Sofia, Zoey and I came towards him with our fists out in front of us. He ran away.  I scoffed, what a loser. I turned my focus to Jacob.

    " Jacob... Why did you do this?" I asked

    " I shouldn't have kissed her.. I'm so fricken sorry Jordan!" He stroked my cheek

   We both started crying but they were tears of joy.

   " I don't care.. I'm just glad your ok"

   His tears dried up and he got angry. Jacob stomped over to Blake and took the knife out of Samantha's hand. He pulled Blake's wrist out.

   " what a shame? Such a clean wrist" he slid the knife across his wrist.. It didn't leave a mark

   " please don't" Blake cried

   " do it" I whispered while looking down at my shoes

   Blake looked at me shocked... So did everyone else. He did that to me. I rolled up my sleep and shoved my whist in his face.

   " look what you did" he cried even hard when he saw the cuts

   " but you know what?" He looked at me straight in the eye. " I'm not that cruel.. Id rather let you rot in a jail sell, for the rest of your life" I threw the knife on the ground and ran out of the room.

   I feel great. I've never been that confident in my life. Sofia came out after me and her phone was pressed against her ear.. I'm guessing she is calling the police.

              Samantha's POV
   That was crazy. Jacob was so brave. Of course I still kind of like him... But I ship Jordan and Jacob.. I love them as a couple, no matter how much it hurts me to say. I tapped on his shoulder and he turned around.

    " hey" he sighed

    " are you ok" I asked pulling him out of the room

   Blake was chained to the wall so he couldn't run. Jacob stopped waking and looked back at Blake. He shook his head.

    " i just need to go home, Blake ruined so much so fast" he walked out and I followed him

             Jacobs POV
   Jordan ran up the stairs when she heard police cars. We ran after her. The cops ran to her and she hugged them.

   " THANKYOU!" She yelled

   They let go of her and ran down the stairs leaving one cop with us. He smiled at us.

    " I'll take you kids home.. Where do you live?"

    " let's all go to my house" everyone nodded in reply

   I gave the cop my address and we got in his police car. As he drove we went past the woods. I saw a fire and stared at it. I could see kids sitting around it, but I couldn't really tell.

    " here we go" the police officer said

   We all got out and thanked him. Dad ran out of the front door and sprinted to me. He hugged me so tight I couldn't breathe.

    " dad, can everyone stay?" I asked

    " I'm sorry honey, I want to spend time with you and Jacob, Sofia can stay" he said

   Zoey and Sam got picked up and we all went to talk. Dad had us all sit down.

   " we need to talk about the situation with Sofia" sofia looked up when he said that

   I'm going to ask him if we can adopt her. Sofia glanced at me and smiled.

   " can we adopt her?" Jacob blurted out

   My dad laughed which made me angry. I'm serious about this, I don't want Sofia to live at an orphanage! When he realized how mad we got he stopped laughing.

   " I'm sorry, your serious???" He asked sarcastically

   " YES!WE ARE DAN" Sofia screamed and ran up the stairs

   Dads face went from a smile to a frown in a blink of an eye. He got up and ran after Sofia.

              Sofia's POV
  I cried all the way to Jordan's room. I'm not wanted. I could hear Dan running behind me. When I finally got to Jordan's room he walked in after me.

    " I'm so sorry" he said

   " no! I got it!! You don't want me!!" I yelled with tears streaming down my face

   Jordan and Jacob ran up and stopped at the door. They watched as Dan and I talked

   " I do, and I'm going to adopt you" he said the end a little bit quieter

   Suddenly I felt a wave of happiness come over me. Even though I was just angry at him.

    " THANKYOU!" I embraced his hug

   " welcome to the family Sofia"

   I cried tears of joy

     Yay! They adopted Sofia👍🏻😂👏🏻 I want to add a new character to make drama! So comment your names, and I will pick one :) hope you enjoyed❤️don't forget to follow
Me😛, and vote for this chapter🙏🏻

      - Katie💕